What's new

Returning Clothes to Walmart

woods

I probably did it wrong.
Member Number
So this was something I haven't heard of yet.

Wife bought a summer dress online from Walmart (fuck Walmart; I don't shop there). It was a bit snug, so she started the process to return it. In order to do so, they're requiring her to send a video of herself not fitting in the thing. :confused:

What the hell kind of protocol is that? She's just going to drop it off at the thrift store. :homer:

I swear this is some 4chan'r trying to get pics/webm's.

Post pics of wife in dress so we can be the judge...

Well, no dress but I can offer something:

333865_20200112_124720.jpg

Wife bought a summer dress online from Walmart (fuck Walmart; I don't shop there). It was a bit snug, so she started the process to return it. In order to do so, they're requiring her to send a video of herself not fitting in the thing. :confused:

What the hell kind of protocol is that? She's just going to drop it off at the thrift store. :homer:

was it from walmart, or did she buy from a third party vendor listed on the walmart website?

was it from walmart, or did she buy from a third party vendor listed on the walmart website?

Funny you mention that. I'm chatting with her now, and apparently it was from a third party vendor.

I never buy from Walmart, so I didn't realize that there was a 3rd party option.

I bought online there ONCE!
Never again.
The exchange policy is ludicrous!

Typically Walmart has a very liberal return process (probably too forgiving) . I would bet on this being a 3rd party thing.

Yep, they're pretending to be amazon with the marketplace kind of crap.

yeah.
and it's annoying as fuck when I need something and they're the only place open and it takes 15 minutes to get the website to only show me shit in stock at the local store.

yeah.
and it's annoying as fuck when I need something and they're the only place open and it takes 15 minutes to get the website to only show me shit in stock at the local store.

I never did figure out how to get it to only show in stock at the store.

They also aren't open any later here than anything else really. And they don't stock anywhere near as much ammo as before, so fuck wasting time with them.

yeah.

What I was gonna say. They need to stop trying to eat Amazon's lunch. :mad3:

I bought a couple pairs of shorts last week in store and one pair didn't fit. Went to exchange them and they told me nope due to coronavirus

I never did figure out how to get it to only show in stock at the store.

They also aren't open any later here than anything else really. And they don't stock anywhere near as much ammo as before, so fuck wasting time with them.

Search for what you need then click sort/filter, store availability, and done.

When you click on an item it will say Free Pickup Today In Stock at blah blah whatever store.

Most stores are 24 hours but the beer virus caused a nationwide 8:30 close time.

I would need proof too , send pics of her trying it on . :lmao:

Top Back Refresh