What's new

Requested smiley thread

Pt_Ranger_v8

A dministrator
Member Number
Loc
flyover land
Post the icons you want to have as smilies.

Preferably, upload them so we have them.

I'll start:

Edit: Can we make this a feature request/tech support thread?

flipoff2.gif

poop.gif

Last edited:
Is there a way to modify the list so that all the common old smileys that we are used to are at the top or on their own list? Cause when I click the insert smiley button there's a shit ton of them to wade through...

EDIT: Also I know this isn't a smiley thing, but when I hit post and it says "WORKING" up at the top that is a bit disconcerting. Everyone knows we're not working... Can we change that to say something along the lines of "SHITPOSTING" or something more relevant?

Is there a way to modify the list so that all the common old smileys that we are used to are at the top or on their own list? Cause when I click the insert smiley button there's a shit ton of them to wade through...

EDIT: Also I know this isn't a smiley thing, but when I hit post and it says "WORKING" up at the top that is a bit disconcerting. Everyone knows we're not working... Can we change that to say something along the lines of "SHITPOSTING" or something more relevant?

if you don't know the text links for the smiley you don't deserve it.
:flipoff2:

I would love to get one of the Screwey ones they drew after his accident. I miss his ability to push buttons like none other.

Nice to see this one: :usa:

I thought it was missing looking at the ones available in the text window.

Top Back Refresh