What's new

Reno tommorow night?

Pick me up on the way. I'm like 5 minutes off 101 just north of SF:grinpimp:

What time you gonna be passing through auburn/colfax?

Hopefully 3ish on the way there and 10ish Saturday morning depending when i peel myself out of bed and how bad im hating life/regretting the previous nights decisions

Heading up to buy a tractor between moonrocks and lemon valley

I have a beer or 10 for ya if you come by my area and pickup your axles and copper colored friends.

Hit me up when you're like 30 min out from colfax. If I'm around, I'll buy lunch. You still have my number?

Hopefully 3ish on the way there and 10ish Saturday morning depending when i peel myself out of bed and how bad im hating life/regretting the previous nights decisions

Heading up to buy a tractor between moonrocks and lemon valley

Chickadee road?

395 and 80 are construction right now. Intersection is being reworked. The 395 south to 80 west off ramp isn’t a problem. The 80 East to 395 north is being worked in so plan on it sucking.

Chickadee road?

395 and 80 are construction right now. Intersection is being reworked. The 395 south to 80 west off ramp isn’t a problem. The 80 East to 395 north is being worked in so plan on it sucking.

How the fuck would you know? You live in carson city:flipoff2:

How the fuck would you know? You live in carson city:flipoff2:

I should show up at the little dive bar (Shooters) just to show YOU what some coilovers look like.

oh and I drove that intersection to check out that $280 trail queer Toyota housing at Summit the other day.

if you want some good pizza check out JJs Pie Company just West of Circus Circus. There is another shitty dive bar down the street. Unsure if it is still open. El Cortez.

Hit me up when you're like 30 min out from colfax. If I'm around, I'll buy lunch. You still have my number?

My shitty retreads started looking extra sketchy so i just stopped off in citrus heights to just pay up for a new set.

Top Back Refresh