What's new

Reloading Center fire Ammo for long range......Specifically 338 Lapua Mag

I have a single stage RCBS I've had forever for loading low volume and precision stuff. I use a the lee 50 BMG press for 50 BMG stuff. I won't touch another electric scale after one tried to kill me. I use a good beam scale, it always works as it should. I've been looking at the dillion 750 and using a lee progressive for high volume stuff, the lee works but isn't great but gets me by for a couple k a year of 9mm and 223.

I have a single stage RCBS I've had forever for loading low volume and precision stuff. I use a the lee 50 BMG press for 50 BMG stuff. I won't touch another electric scale after one tried to kill me. I use a good beam scale, it always works as it should. I've been looking at the dillion 750 and using a lee progressive for high volume stuff, the lee works but isn't great but gets me by for a couple k a year of 9mm and 223.
Gavintube did a single stage press shootout, and the Rockchucker came in very near the top with, IIRC, the Prezi Press and Forster Coax ahead of the Rockchucker for producing precision ammo.

What are you guys using to anneal your brass? Induction or fire?

Buy once cry once. No fire, no hot anything except the case. I just let them feed onto an old frying pan I bent to fit and let them sit for 10 minutes.

Quick and easy, sadly the "new product in development" has been going on 3 years.

You're a crazy bastard. Go buy a square deal b for the pistol at least!

I'm at the point where I barely load 223, yet I've had the 450/550 setup for it going on 5 years now. Load some primer tubes, dump some 335 in, and run it for an hour to turn out 500+ casually.

Never have to put time into setup if you never change it, just buy more Dillons.... :flipoff2:

Buy once cry once. No fire, no hot anything except the case. I just let them feed onto an old frying pan I bent to fit and let them sit for 10 minutes.

Quick and easy, sadly the "new product in development" has been going on 3 years.

I went and ordered the AMP annealer. No fire was the important feature for me.

Top Back Refresh