What's new

RECORD NUMBER OF FREIGHTERS AWAIT OFF CALIFORNIA COAST

You seriously want ? A microwave oven ?

ROFLMAO

Blew up my POS frigidaire microwave, 6-8 weeks minimum for a matching one. The only place that would let me even order it was Bestbuy. We will see if it show up this year.

245455031_4479773638743596_2511164119950611294_n.jpg

There was also a vid of a guy at the docks and it looked like a ghost town. He was calling BS on the whole deal. I don't know how to link a FB vid though from my phone.

So PedoJoe just acknowledged that Pete the Mayor and the Commiefornia Governor is a failure.

uhhh

did NONE of you guys even notice who thjs PETE guy even is?

paternity leave. meet the husband and... husband.

holy fuck. :homer::mad3::mad3: no wonder shit gor fucked in the first place.

Attachments

• Pete-and-Chasten-Buttigieg-Infants-Twitter-09042021.jpg
    Pete-and-Chasten-Buttigieg-Infants-Twitter-09042021.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
How the F is a faggot on paternity leave? Follow the science…it ain’t possible. Damn these lib are dumb
The paid parental leave program has many federal employees feeling especially curious about their new benefits, due to kick off in less than three months.

The Federal Employee Paid Leave Act, which President Donald Trump signed into law last December, gives workers access to up to 12 weeks of paid time off for the birth, adoption or placement of a new child.

Only births, adoptions or placements that occur on or after Oct. 1, 2020, are eligible under FEPLA. Employees who have a new child born on Sept. 30 are not eligible for the new paid parental leave benefits.

After receiving instructions from the Office of Personnel Management late last week, agencies and payroll providers are preparing for the arrival of the new benefits program.

fucking libs

trump should have made sure to exclude those damn fags :homer::laughing:

Last edited:
"In order the build up the nations port infrastructure, promote green equipment to reduce climate change, along with racial equlity, we are implementing a $25,000 per container port congestion tax. The citizens will pay zero for this because big businesses, whose made record profits will pay their fair share." This will be the speech in a few weeks after the committee ends their meetings.

Now wait....

Not so long ago things were running just fine.

Now we have dock workers not working
Deere union on strike
UAW (auto union) on strike
Actors union planning strike (thank God)
More strikes looming

Dem's are the Unions party

Something fishy is going on here.

Last edited:
Now wait....

Not so long ago things were running just fine.

Now we have dock workers not working
Deere union on strike
UAW (auto union) on strike
Actors union planning strike (thank God)
More strikes looming

Dem's are the Unions party

Something fishy is going on here.

Rumor has it Union Pacific is talking about striking because of the vaccine mandates they need to comply to before Dec 2nd. If that happens the supply chain in this country will be absolutely fucked. I'm hoping it happens so these fucktards in DC can really feel the burn. 🙏

Rumor has it Union Pacific is talking about striking because of the vaccine mandates they need to comply to before Dec 2nd. If that happens the supply chain in this country will be absolutely fucked. I'm hoping it happens so these fucktards in DC can really feel the burn. 🙏
Note to self - Buy all lumber needed by mid Nov.

On a side note, our power company just posted that due to regulations making gas/coal harder to get, power prices are due to rise, possibly doubling this winter.

Building a road from there to the US would be harder and more expensive than building of canal it self
I dunno, thousand so people walk it every day. There may be a better port city to be build further north as well.

Trans America already runs to Panama

I dunno, thousand so people walk it every day. There may be a better port city to be build further north as well.

Trans America already runs to Panama
Hel yeah give each one of those "Migrants" a back pack to bring up with them, pay them and send them back for another load
What a thought a port city on Mexico's west coast! :stirthepot:

I didn't know they had a road that far I used to see the pictures of the Camel Trophy guy barely able to make a mile a day down there

Yes, that's the one
You should drive on it sometime, 35mph average is a good speed. Then you go through every little town along the way. For any sort of commercial traffic, you would need a whole new road.

Top Back Refresh