What's new

RBG walking the plank?

i hope not, i hope she holds on and comes out of this fine and then steps aside next year.

another justice fight in the senate is the last thing we need right now and i highly doubt trump will kick back and say "i won't make a suggestion until after the election, i already have my list prepared"

i hope not, i hope she holds on and comes out of this fine and then steps aside next year.

another justice fight in the senate is the last thing we need right now and i highly doubt trump will kick back and say "i won't make a suggestion until after the election, i already have my list prepared"

I say lets go for broke on the 2020 shitshow; It could be the unfying wave for trump to ride into re-election when the dems pulls some more nonsense. ( They pushed CBF' s swiss cheese narrative hard on Kavanagh, i cannot even fathom what transparent ploy they could fabricate do to try and top that. )

Who is this?

who is RGB ?

Well you know the Dems will scream, "But you didn't let BHO nominate Merrick Garland". It will be a shit show for the ages.

Who is this?

who is RGB ?

Red
Green
Blue.

SMPTE defines the proper color balance as D65.

1200px-CIExy1931_Rec_709.svg.png

Ima smack you, I worked in special effects in hollyweird so yes I know that meaning of it.

Red
Green
Blue.

SMPTE defines the proper color balance as D65.

that's exactly what they're gona do. why shouldn't they?

They absolutely should. The GOP bullied BHO and the Dems. He was sitting POTUS, lame duck, but still POTUS and should have IMO been able to nominate a candidate. If Congress wouldn't confirm, so be it, but to go ahead and say they wouldn't confirm anyone nominated by BHO I think reeks of obstruction.

They absolutely should. The GOP bullied BHO and the Dems. He was sitting POTUS, lame duck, but still POTUS and should have IMO been able to nominate a candidate. If Congress wouldn't confirm, so be it, but to go ahead and say they wouldn't confirm anyone nominated by BHO I think reeks of obstruction.

they are 1000000% going to confirm someone if RGB passes. probably the same day. And they will not believe their side is hypocritical at all for doing it. and that's sad.

Says who ? Why do you think Trump won't shove it right up their asses , and I hope he does.:flipoff2:

And we're off. you really are a sucker for bullshitting arn't ya. You hope the republican party isn't worth its word? or are liars? Anything to fuck over the libs right? they're not americans.

Awww poor snowflake. can't handle someone who disagrees with him. you gona call yourself more of a man too? Can't even have his party keep their word. I thought that was a big part of being a man.

What the fuck are blathering on about ? and you are the poster child for " snowflake cuck " :lmao:

No Supreme Court confirmation is happening in the next 115 days no matter if she lives or dies. It’s a next term issue.

Top Back Refresh