What's new

Ranger 6x6

ChiScouter

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Ive been looking for a side by side for years. My use is as a mini truck on a couple of acres with a steep hill. Hauling the heaviest loads I can on occasion in the dump bed and moving trailers around well in excess if its rated towing capacity. Very little play time. Only 10 hours a month on average. My focus has been on gators and mules. Since it is more an addition than a necessity I have been trying to cheap it out but used stuff around here has been priced high and any of them for sale are few and far between. 6x6 Rangers seem like they sell for less than I would expect and last longer before they are gone. Since my property is on the small size there would be lots of tight turns. How do these things scrub and chew up a mowed grass yard when turning?

I have used a handful of rangers at work, never been impressed with them. They all seem to be broken, or about to break.

I'd look at a different brand and not plan on trail riding a giant work rig. Can't you get a mule and a rhino for the price of a popo 6x6?

Top Back Refresh