What's new

Ramp "door" for toyhauler that can support big stuff

O
Ya, they are big in the horse trailer with living quarters market I believe. I think it was back woods whos dad had like a 53' version :eek: I'd imagine you're in small house pricing at that point though :laughing:

Yup, its a 51ft trailer. It has double swing out doors in the rear. I converted the rear portion for horses into a toy hauler. It has IIRC an 18ft garage. We use heavy duty ramps for loading. The doors have a pin on the top and bottom that locks them into place. We haul a John Deere Gator XUV (the big 4 seater). Works great

O

Yup, its a 51ft trailer. It has double swing out doors in the rear. I converted the rear portion for horses into a toy hauler. It has IIRC an 18ft garage. We use heavy duty ramps for loading. The doors have a pin on the top and bottom that locks them into place. We haul a John Deere Gator XUV (the big 4 seater). Works great
How's the new F450 like pulling it long term?

I like the one pictured earlier in the thread with external supports. Good idea. I also dig the ideas of a door opening up and using separate ramps. Im looking for a toy hauler and will keep the comments from this thread in mind. Keep up the good words Irates.

Top Back Refresh