What's new

Race truck 4653

Awesome, it's going to be a short course format race. Should be good for spectating.

Currently replacing some diff studs, replacing the cold start injector gasket, adding a Toyota fuel filter back into the fuel system, installing some fresh fuel injectors and bolting up some new limit straps.
6hMWeOdaing226ZTpB-X2=w854-h641-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

tqV7zMQq4AgpzjPFvwTX9=w854-h641-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
xwUeZD09MbXBo9wi-SpQC=w854-h641-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
We had tentative plans to go to the Badlands race but Kentucky is closer and better for spectators for sure. No idea how the course will play out but thankful to be able to watch some racing in person again and bring our little dude along.

He was carrying around your’s and Hunter’s racing stickers last night and again this morning. He actually wanted to sleep with them both last night but I didn’t want him to bend them.

Last edited:
We had tentative plans to go to the Badlands race but Kentucky is closer and better for spectators for sure. No idea how the course will play out but thankful to be able to watch some racing in person again and bring our little dude along.

He was carrying around your’s and Hunter’s racing stickers last night and again this morning. He actually wanted to sleep with them both last night but I didn’t want him to bend them.
I went to an ultra 4 race at the badlands, and good call skipping. Can't really see much action. Also Indiana sucks in general:laughing:

I went to an ultra 4 race at the badlands, and good call skipping. Can't really see much action. Also Indiana sucks in general:laughing:
I was going to go since it was the closest race listed in the schedule that wasn't Rush, KY. While I'm not big on short course racing, it'll be great to see/smell/hear race vehicles again and to bring my little dude along to see it in person too.

Top Back Refresh