What's new

Rabbit

72blazer

Marion Cobretti
Member Number
Loc
The Real South Texas
Any good recipes out there for domesticated rabbit? I’ve had a wild hare deep fried with Hooters breading. One of my daughter’s rabbits came up paralyzed so I decided to put it down. My son decided he wanted to eat it. Naturally, I told him he had to put it down and skin it then. So now I’m looking for a recipe…current plan is to season it with something from Meat Church then smoke it with post oak and mesquite while basting it with butter.

I was looking for other ideas. But I think I’ve already made up my mind now. :flipoff2: I’m sure 45 acp will come in here with some backwoods cooking recipe he uses on his coons and squirrels :flipoff2: I’ll follow up with updates. :grinpimp:

2944E1DD-67D6-4D58-87B7-4A84B719485B.jpeg

Lady Gaga. My daughters have had a rough 4H season so far. My older daughters rabbits died from what appeared to be a heat stroke? My younger daughter had this one get paralyzed. :frown:

Lady Gaga. My daughters have had a rough 4H season so far. My older daughters rabbits died from what appeared to be a heat stroke? My younger daughter had this one get paralyzed. :frown:
Rabbits around me die of lead poisoning.

The little shits get into our cars and chew up wiring 😡

The only way I've had it that was ok, is deep fried or pot pie. So pick your recipe accordingly.

Otherwise it was dried out and I upset the chef.

Growing up the neighbor raised them.
Grilled or braised are my favorite. They are pretty much just furry chickens.

But now I want to try one Mississippi pot roast style...

Top Back Refresh