What's new

Quadruple Mask!

billdacat

No road...no problem.
Member Number
Loc
Utah or bust!
Fucking bat shit crazy ex-barrel racing GF just informed me that Utah is requiring "TRIPPLE MASKING" of all people crossing the border... If Utah declared open season on pesky Chink Tourist; I might have believed her! Fucking horse GF ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY!:mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

Fucking bat shit crazy ex-barrel racing GF just informed me that Utah is requiring "TRIPPLE MASKING" of all people crossing the border... If Utah declared open season on pesky Chink Tourist; I might have believed her! Fucking horse GF ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY!:mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

Tell her you heard the same thing too but that all wemens must go topless :stirthepot:

I have already seen a troubling amount of people double masking around here, fucking dipshits.

I was in Homo Depot yesterday and went to my usual register. The lady who runs it is almost a friend as I see her so often not only there but out walking dogs etc. Well I haven't seen her around or at her work for a looooong time I would guess nearly a year.

So there she is but I never would have recognised her except for that she is a little bitty thing.

3 fucking masks a face shield and 3 pairs of gloves:rolleyes:. She used a fucking pair of sticks to run my shit over the scanner and stuff. She told me the only reason she was back at work was because she was about to lose her house.

That there isn't just being scared or cautious it's full on mental illness.

Tell her one layer has to be made out of a plasic bag for better filtration. See if she goes for it.

Also this might solve your problem in the long run.

I just left the gas station where I heard some guy talking all muffled behind me, when he came outside I saw he was waring a 3M resperator. I watched as he got in to his car alone and drove off still waring it. :lmao:

Next week: SARAN WRAP STOPS ALL TRANSMISSIONS AND PREVENTS COVID19!

I saw a guy wearing a mask and nitrile gloves mowing his yard the other day. Maybe he has allergies, but I doubt it.

Masks in public will not go away in our lifetimes. Bet on it.

Man, totally plausible. I'm still fighting it, but the pressure has been on. Everywhere I go I get comments, the hairy eye, asked to leave, etc. I don't understand it but people love it. The ladies in the office like them because its an accessory they can decorate. Masks matching outfits and stuff. Guys seem to like wearing the American Flag gaiters which to me is the antithesis of what it is to be a proud American. My MIL has trapped my kid into wearing one. She bought a few "fun" kids ones and my kiddo puts it on in the house. We drove into town last weekend to get out of the house, and we had to go back home. Wife was a bit uncomfortable with me not wearing one in public because she didn't want us confronted about it.

I always knew there were simple minded sheep out there, but no way did I expect the mask thing to point there were that many. :eek:

I saw a guy wearing a mask and nitrile gloves mowing his yard the other day. Maybe he has allergies, but I doubt it.

We have a guy here in the building that wears one latex glove and the same mask for a year now or however long its been.

100% this. Just look up the communist sayings and then talk to people that grew up under it. Until its safe means never. And the goal is always just around the corner. Just need a bit more time or money...

Last edited:
There is a guy that works at our walmart stocking shelves. He wears a full on gas mask with canister filter attached.

We have a guy at work that wears a mask from the time he comes in to the parking lot, till he leaves. He also works pretty much by himself with minimal contact from other employees. He's a younger guy, very antisocial, I know he isn't hanging around a bunch of people in his off time. Guess who got the Rona this week?

There is a guy that works at our walmart stocking shelves. He wears a full on gas mask with canister filter attached.

We have a guy at work that wears a mask from the time he comes in to the parking lot, till he leaves. He also works pretty much by himself with minimal contact from other employees. He's a younger guy, very antisocial, I know he isn't hanging around a bunch of people in his off time. Guess who got the Rona this week?

:homer:That. Is. AWESOME! :lmao:

I believe the study showed that 76 percent of the people who got the virus were maskers...

Man, totally plausible. I'm still fighting it, but the pressure has been on. Everywhere I go I get comments, the hairy eye, asked to leave, etc. I don't understand it but people love it. The ladies in the office like them because its an accessory they can decorate. Masks matching outfits and stuff. Guys seem to like wearing the American Flag gaiters which to me is the antithesis of what it is to be a proud American. My MIL has trapped my kid into wearing one. She bought a few "fun" kids ones and my kiddo puts it on in the house. We drove into town last weekend to get out of the house, and we had to go back home. Wife was a bit uncomfortable with me not wearing one in public because she didn't want us confronted about it.

I always knew there were simple minded sheep out there, but no way did I expect the mask thing to point there were that many. :eek:

Damn scary ain't it, I knew we were in trouble watching my 5 year old great nephew getting out of the family bus and pulling on his mask as he walked to the house! :frown:

Our grocery store owner asked me to wear one because it is a Thousand dollar fine to her if I don't!:mad3:

Cliffs:

blind-man-walking-off-cliff.jpg

I believe the study showed that 76 percent of the people who got the virus were maskers...

Was a small sample size, but pretty telling info in that study that aligns with what people were being ignored or yelled at and told they were wrong about all last year. Johns Hopkins? It's in one of the other threads about 5-6 months ago maybe?
~73% said they they always wear a mask
~13% said they sometimes wear a mask
The rest said never.
It was something along those lines. Don Jr. caught a flack of shit for saying "86% of the time, masks don't work" in a speech leading up to the election.

A guy up my road is the same way, masks, face shield, couple pair of green gloves and if anyone gets too close he throws his tractor into high gear and fucks right off. He is also the neighbor hood rat, calling the po po any time there is a gathering on our road. After a few of us figured out it was him we've put him on notice that he better mind his own business amongst other rather creative responses.:laughing:

Damn scary ain't it, I knew we were in trouble watching my 5 year old great nephew getting out of the family bus and pulling on his mask as he walked to the house! :frown:

Our grocery store owner asked me to wear one because it is a Thousand dollar fine to her if I don't!:mad3:

Not sure if one is scarier than the other or equal parts "Oh fuck!"
Forced compliance directly from the the government on individuals or forced compliance implemented by business owners because of what the government will do to their business. Not every shop, store, etc. can weather the storm like that gym that has racked up thousands upon thousands in fines because they openly say fuck this bull shit, we're open, you don't have to wear a mask, be as distance as you comfortably feel while working out, oh and here is a YouTube video of us saying fuck this mask bullshit.

so i am flying into salt lake city next week, from iowa, so i need to prepare for total BS on so many levels.?

One mask will get you by just fine. With all the double masking talk I've seem more people without a mask than 2 weeks ago. :laughing:

One mask will get you by just fine. With all the double masking talk I've seem more people without a mask than 2 weeks ago. :laughing:

Same here. By adding more masks to the requirement, they have pretty much confirmed that masks don't work, and are just tripling down on dumb.

Right now I play nice and wear a mask in businesses that require them, but I was telling my wife if they start mandating more than one mask I'm going full blown obnoxious anti masker. Stupid....

Top Back Refresh