What's new

Quad boss 846 tires?

Wilson

Newb
Member Number
Anyone run these on a quad or sxs? These are my top contenders for my rhino. I’m trying to decide between the 26” or 27.” One question would be how true to size they are. I bought and returned a set of 25” coyotes because they were shorter than the bald maxxis tires that are currently on it.

Pictars

Attachments

• 3DC474AE-7A37-406D-B0A5-F0A0F6B98FBB.png
    3DC474AE-7A37-406D-B0A5-F0A0F6B98FBB.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
I ran the 26" Sedona mud rebels on my rhino and absolutely loved them. Good in rock, great self cleaning on the trails in muddy conditions.

20220404_175016.jpg

I went with the quad boss in 27” flavor, the 26’s were unavailable. I have a set of all balls shafts to pop in when I get the tires mounted. Fueled UTV was awesome to deal with for both products. Super fast shipping.

I went with the quad boss in 27” flavor, the 26’s were unavailable. I have a set of all balls shafts to pop in when I get the tires mounted. Fueled UTV was awesome to deal with for both products. Super fast shipping.
Did you look up any reviews on the All Balls shafts? Lots of shit reviews on their stuff for grizzlys and other ATVs, no idea if SxS stuff is similar.

Did you look up any reviews on the All Balls shafts? Lots of shit reviews on their stuff for grizzlys and other ATVs, no idea if SxS stuff is similar.
Guess I’ll keep the ones that I take out. I have a friend running them on a Yamaha honey badger or something. Joe at fueled said they were good.

I have the 32's on my xp turbo and love them, they do great on the road as well as in the rocks and mud.

Top Back Refresh