What's new

Proud Boys

montrose818

Banned
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
Its possible this was covered in the protest thread but its a pretty long read. Saw a yahoo article mentioning police stepping back between anti-rioters called Proud Boys and the police brutality protestor dipshits. Saw some of the proud boys memebrs wearing trump gear. Some articles suggested them outnumbering the protestors.

Is this truth? They a legit group? Police stepping back and letting them bust up protestor fucks a good thing? I dont believe Ive heard them mentioned, but I just skimp through stuff.

We got one right here on this board. Where ya been?

Its possible this was covered in the protest thread but its a pretty long read. Saw a yahoo article mentioning police stepping back between anti-rioters called Proud Boys and the police brutality protestor dipshits. Saw some of the proud boys memebrs wearing trump gear. Some articles suggested them outnumbering the protestors.

Is this truth? They a legit group? Police stepping back and letting them bust up protestor fucks a good thing? I dont believe Ive heard them mentioned, but I just skimp through stuff.

I read on the internet so it must be true.... that the police chief said that at this point anyone who shows up are willing participants and that they will do nothing over minor incidents such as fights.

Oh, hi! What would you like to know my friends?
I just got back from a flag wave in Gresham.
Gresham court house flies a BLM flag, which I feel is ridiculous but thats not why I was there.

I will support my patriots, my community, my people and will not stand for this city/neighborhoods burn.

Blm/anqueefia can come. I/we may be out numbered, but they know EXACTLY when we show up and EXACTLY when we are going to leave. Its posted on social midea, ect..

We don't lose. Any vids show we may back down.. Thats not true. They know when we leave, they follow and claim victory. It happened again tonight.

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND!

Or get burnt. Your choice.

Yes. There is truth. It was shown in Portland last Saturday. As soon as we left, Portland police cleared the park. Cops are liking the patriots right now.

Right fucking on man. Resect to you guys. If this ever comes to my neighborhood sign me up. Do you guys have a donation page or gofundme or something?

I hope your movement gains a lot of traction.

My cousin joins in on all this. I think he's a member? He's got a few tattoos, goes to all the rallies, just picked up a Keltech to add to his collection.

Oh, hi! What would you like to know my friends?
I just got back from a flag wave in Gresham.
Gresham court house flies a BLM flag, which I feel is ridiculous but thats not why I was there.

I will support my patriots, my community, my people and will not stand for this city/neighborhoods burn.

Blm/anqueefia can come. I/we may be out numbered, but they know EXACTLY when we show up and EXACTLY when we are going to leave. Its posted on social midea, ect..

We don't lose. Any vids show we may back down.. Thats not true. They know when we leave, they follow and claim victory. It happened again tonight.

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND!

Or get burnt. Your choice.

I am on the other side of the country. Any way for me to show my support?

Saw a yahoo article mentioning police stepping back between anti-rioters called Proud Boys and the police brutality protestor dipshits. f.

Hmmm that's odd. That literally happened last night in Greshom OR. At least the streaming rioters were complaining about that, while the video clearly showed that the police moved people off the sidewalk diving them. The patriots simply moved into the grass as directed by police, the rioters of course bitched, then said that the police were shoving them but leaving the other side alone. Typical behavior if you watch these videos or see the protests.

Also, the rioters often leave or get pushed away from patriots, then like said above, come back after the patriots have cleared out for work the next morning.

Also, as Pat McRotch said about Portland last week, the Rioters simply followed a few patriots back to their cars as they were leaving. One rioter getting rebuked for her troubles. Earlier in the day, the patriots dominated the rioters in the park. Many videos showing this, I thought it was bad optics for the patriots but as it turned out, it was just more search-engine manipulation of video results etc. I guess I should know better by now, but still, the degree of misinformation still catches me by surprise.

Us vs Them. What could possibly go wrong if you start drawing a line in your own countrymen?

Bitter Lying Marxists and ANTI american FAcists have made it very clear that their desire is to cause the collapse of our current government systems so that they can bring their Marxists nightmare to reality. If anyone has drawn a line here, it is them. BLM and ANTIFA by their actions have made it clear that they don't care about black lives. They don't care about your support. They don't care about your property. They don't care about your livelihood. They don't care about anything except using violence to intimidate those they come in contact with: they are a terrorist organization.

That’s a great question. I should be asked to society as a whole and not just in this thread specific to one group.

Agree. Change, however, starts at home. All I'm saying is that no one here is helping. Lead by doing, not by telling and all that.

Let the Police and the national guard handle the screw ups who are rioting and looting and don't paint everyone who's worried about police brutality(toward all lives, black lives, whatever lives) as the bad guy if they're not out there starting shit. Assholes riot just to riot, but there's also a more systemic reason some people are out protesting and as fellow Americans, we ought to take those who can share their grievance in a civil way seriously, lest they don't take us seriously when one day we have to do the same.

They've made it abundantly clear they no longer want to be a part of this country as it is.

Who's "they" and how do you identify them? Is it people rioting and looting? People protesting? People waving BLM flags on a street corner? People who support BLM on social media? People who are anti-police brutality on social media? Anyone who isn't conservative? Where does the line get drawn?

Who's "they" and how do you identify them? Is it people rioting and looting? People protesting? People waving BLM flags on a street corner? People who support BLM on social media? People who are anti-police brutality on social media? Anyone who isn't conservative? Where does the line get drawn?

Where were you bitching about "us vs them" when the riots started on the first day of trump taking office?

I'd say it gets drawn at the line where you destroy other peoples property (including tax payer built) or hurt other people. That is a pretty clear line, you can bitch all you like but don't damage anything or you get damaged in the process.

I would hazard a guess its those attempting to tear this country apart because some poor felon was shot/choked/an hero'd for doing felon things, it's pretty black and white.

I'd say it gets drawn at the line where you destroy other peoples property (including tax payer built) or hurt other people. That is a pretty clear line, you can bitch all you like but don't damage anything or you get damaged in the process.

Fully agree.

Agree. Change, however, starts at home. All I'm saying is that no one here is helping. Lead by doing, not by telling and all that.

Let the Police and the national guard handle the screw ups who are rioting and looting and don't paint everyone who's worried about police brutality(toward all lives, black lives, whatever lives) as the bad guy if they're not out there starting shit. Assholes riot just to riot, but there's also a more systemic reason some people are out protesting and as fellow Americans, we ought to take those who can share their grievance in a civil way seriously, lest they don't take us seriously when one day we have to do the same.

Again....you're late to the party. Trump tried just that and look at the resistance from the mayors and governors.

You need to wake the fuck up. Sooner or later YOU will have to choose a side. Not choosing is still choosing.

Top Back Refresh