What's new

Propane regulator freezing up

i admit these pics have alot going on and its hard for me to follow the path of the hoses. i am sorry i am not much help. but on a good note you are giving me ideas for my turbo set up. :)

mine basically eliminates the heater part. the red box is reg for propane my connections are behind engine and next to alt.
heater piping.jpg
heater piping drawn on.jpg
heater piping drawn on.jpg

so this how i set up my first propane set up, i used a tee and tapped into the heater hose at the cowl and behind alt. i may have arrows going back ward but you can see how it going.
20161112_133706 old propane routing.jpg

i admit these pics have alot going on and its hard for me to follow the path of the hoses. i am sorry i am not much help. but on a good note you are giving me ideas for my turbo set up. :)
20211221_182007.jpg

You can see here where the coolant goes into the chassis from the hose off the tstat housing.
20211221_181955.jpg

20211221_182018.jpg

It runs along the chassis past the pic with the capped off fitting back to the radiator. Comes out of the radiator, up the angled tubing, across to the other side of the buggy, down the angled tube and back to the front.
20211221_182030.jpg

20211221_182036.jpg

Again, there is a fitting under the floorboard here that runs across and up to the regulator. This is the feed side
20211221_182045.jpg

i dont know, its a head scratcher. almost seems like the coolant is not making a complete circuit like you showed with temp gun, maybe just take it apart and see if there is blockage, run a garden hose into on hose and see if all comes out the other side with out any flow restrictions. its a head scratcher for sure.

Top Back Refresh