What's new

Project LongFranks

When were you up on the Shaver trails? I was there 25 and 26 of August and ran mirror lake for the first time, it was cool.

Took it to JV for the first time. Balderdash, Upper Big Johnson and Thors Hammer.

The jeep works so well.

Thors Hammer is a tough trail for a jeep!

Attachments

• 9F2DBC11-BB1E-435B-96FD-88DA74FFDE15.jpeg
    9F2DBC11-BB1E-435B-96FD-88DA74FFDE15.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 47
Those method trail series look good on there, are they the titanium color or black

Those method trail series look good on there, are they the titanium color or black
I think they are titanium. It was the greyish color. They are good wheels, but I feel like they are not going to last as long as the tires.

I think they are titanium. It was the greyish color. They are good wheels, but I feel like they are not going to last as long as the tires.
Because there’s no rock ring to protect/replace or why

Because there’s no rock ring to protect/replace or why
I am beating the crap out of the lip of the rim. The aluminum is pretty soft and it just shreds. I don’t think I’ve ever had aluminum wheels that were not beadlocks in the past.

I am beating the crap out of the lip of the rim. The aluminum is pretty soft and it just shreds. I don’t think I’ve ever had aluminum wheels that were not beadlocks in the past.
I have method beadlocks on my trail tires and vision's on my reds. It's impressive how much more beat up my method rings are, especially considering that I bought the vision wheels used and they are on my rock tires.

I see 3 fittings on the PS resi, what are you using the third one for ?

I see 3 fittings on the PS resi, what are you using the third one for ?
I have a valve mounted to the frame rail that allows me to throw a switch on the dashboard and vary the resistance of the steering. Stiffer steering on the road so it’s not twitchy and all the assist off road.

Odds are it’s for that. (I’m too short to see under the hood)

Top Back Refresh