What's new

Project Boost Stang buggy

What are your thoughts on the Eco boost? Worth the troubles?

What are your thoughts on the Eco boost? Worth the troubles?
It’s bad ass he’s making tons of power for how light it is 20 psi and it’s still not fully tuned yet. Cobb tuning decided to go green so he got hosed on that so they are doing a new harness and ecu (I don’t have all the details yet)

Lots of pros and cons to it…. Cost and lack of support makes it hard that’s one reason it’s taking so long

It’s bad ass he’s making tons of power for how light it is 20 psi and it’s still not fully tuned yet. Cobb tuning decided to go green so he got hosed on that so they are doing a new harness and ecu (I don’t have all the details yet)

Lots of pros and cons to it…. Cost and lack of support makes it hard that’s one reason it’s taking so long
It’s the EPA NHTSA and all the other gvmnt agencies ruining everything. Just when the ecoboost started getting good the OEM had to lock ECU’s and make it so you can’t play with them.

On our 2021 Bronco with the 2.3 EB we had to jump through hoops and find an impossible to find wire harness and ECM. No one will help us delete the factory ECM on 2018 or newer. So our 21 Bronco will be running an ECM for a 2017 mustang to get it where we can work with it. Good thing Jeffy has all this stuff figured out.

It’s the EPA NHTSA and all the other gvmnt agencies ruining everything. Just when the ecoboost started getting good the OEM had to lock ECU’s and make it so you can’t play with them.

On our 2021 Bronco with the 2.3 EB we had to jump through hoops and find an impossible to find wire harness and ECM. No one will help us delete the factory ECM on 2018 or newer. So our 21 Bronco will be running an ECM for a 2017 mustang to get it where we can work with it. Good thing Jeffy has all this stuff figured out.
I was wondering what you all where going todo with that and yeah it is…. So sad…

Top Back Refresh