Beer
Member Number
Loc
Glenwood springs CO
photo43307.jpg
photo43315.png
photo43314.png
photo43317.png
So I’m posting this for my buddy.... but he had a Trent Fab 4 seater that was big, couldn’t see much out of it and just didn’t do what he wanted any more so he sold it and called up Kalif Redden and had him build a chassis as a roller for him.

specs

Kalif chassis

2015 mustang eco boost 2.3L with Ford performance wiring/ecu kit

built C4 with trans brake a quick time bell housing adapter Moab out post shifter

rebuilt Dana 300 stock gears has Hd rear out put may get a HD front but it’s not needed at this time

trail gear 8” housings and new trail gear 3rds with spools

JHF portals, steering arms, psc rams 3x9, and Wilwood brakes

RCV outer bells and Branik inner shafts

42 reds with dirty life wheels

16” King 2.5 air shocks

Last edited:
photo43327.jpg
photo43326.jpg
photo43325.jpg
photo43324.jpg
Whipped up a simple exhaust with a small muffler... this will get wrapped and still needs the O2 sensor added in.

The original plan was to use this inner cooler but it didn’t work out more on that later.

we have had lots of 1st for use and with this power train where we have had 1 set forward and 5 steps back or hold ups on parts and so on.....

Last edited:
love the 2.3 eco boost motor, been waiting to see a build with one. will be watching this for sure :smokin:

Ill have to look in to a red 💀 I guess!

All you have to do is go back to each post and hit “edit” then at the bottom of the box it will give an option to change the size of each picture. You have to hit “large“ on each one and every time it will give you an error message. Just hit “ok” and do each one. Then when you save it will re-add them full sized. It seems glitchy but that’s the only way I can do it.

Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	217.2 KB ID:	280129
Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	330.9 KB ID:	280130
Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	330.9 KB ID:	280130
simple fuel cell mount, radiator over flow, seat belts, and Wilwood cut brake aka BBC we ended up plugging the middle out let port drilled and tapped the lower cylinder for 1/4 ntp fitting and so we can use one cylinder for the front and one for the rear

Last edited:
That this point we had to pull the motor and send the bell housing back to quick time as we found out it was missed build and it would not fit any size converter so we had to wait 3 months or so on that part to come back so we worked on other odds and ends in the meantime

Now for the A-hole question? Does Zach fit in it? Kalif is a friend of mine, a short friend. Zach is tall, like 6’ 4” if I had to guess. How were you able to make enough room for lanky Zach in that little chassis?

Now for the A-hole question? Does Zach fit in it? Kalif is a friend of mine, a short friend. Zach is tall, like 6’ 4” if I had to guess. How were you able to make enough room for lanky Zach in that little chassis?

haha yeah he is a little guy.... shoot I feel short next to Zach and I’m 6’. Kalif did add length and hight to the cab for him to fit, and once your in this car fits like a glove a long day on ten falls would not be a issue

Last edited:
Holy shit that is some custom ass work. Looks beautiful. You guys bring this buggy along, when you come back to AZ??

Top Back Refresh