What's new

Pro-R topic ?

I wonder if they’re using a Toyota MR2 electric power steering pump to push fluid to a hydro boost brake setup?

No way a stock stator would run that.

since its using a belt driven alternator...
running belt driven accessories should open the door for after market pumps and such for steering and, supercharger? and and

I thought that was really nice to see. Stock charging systems in sxs's suck ass.

since its using a belt driven alternator...
running belt driven accessories should open the door for after market pumps and such for steering and, supercharger? and and

I'm talking about the predator kit parts list

When i'm in my truck driving down a narrow 1 vehicle wide trail and I pass a Sxs and I hold up 3 because 3 trucks behind me, they just waive and have no idea what that means.
Because that’s not universal. I wheeled around the county for years before seeing the finger thing at a park. Just because it’s what you know doesn’t mean it’s the norm.

I wonder if they’re using a Toyota MR2 electric power steering pump to push fluid to a hydro boost brake setup?
It's not 1993 anymore. There are way better options for power steering pumps. And any pump that pumps ATF/ps/hydraulic fluid can probably pump glycol without issue.

Top Back Refresh