What's new

Printed suppressor

rockmup

El Hefe
Member Number
Loc
Greenwell Springs LA.
Heres a new one for you, though for 1500 you could almost buy the printer. Won't be long though.

No, engrish is not hard for me, but you would need to add about 3 zeros to the end of that price for a good DMLS machine.

Kinda like saying I almost got a hole in one but I was 3 miles off the course.....
Nobody said shit about a printer being good or not, go get laid or something. You clearly missed the whole point of the thread, hint, its not about the printer

No, you missed the point that you don't know dick about printing metal parts. 1500 is very reasonable for a part that size.

No, you missed the point that you don't know dick about printing metal parts. 1500 is very reasonable for a part that size.
336CCDD4-5756-4386-B9DC-8E6DFBDA4C15.jpeg

sadly, metal printers are like million dollar things
The one we were looking at was 1.6. Still might happen. I have a lot of stupid stuff I want to make. As long as I'm only paying for the powder it won't be to expensive.

The one we were looking at was 1.6. Still might happen. I have a lot of stupid stuff I want to make. As long as I'm only paying for the powder it won't be to expensive.
I've got some stupid pistons I wanna make, steel 8v tdi ones
they'll never sell in enough volume to get them friction welded like actual monotherms are, never mind the bowl being offset from center

it isn't even that the alu pistons are a power limitation, I just want the steel so they run hotter and burn a little cleaner

Top Back Refresh