What's new

Prey - new Predator Movie

Lee

Guild of Calamitous Intent
Member Number
Loc
The Natural State

I'm a huge Predator fan, I didn't even know this was in the works.

I love the idea, an Assassin's Creed approach to the Predators visiting at different times throughout our history.

"Get to the covered wagon!" doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "Get to the choppa!" does though.

There were a lot of crossover graphic novels in the '90s and early '00s that would make a heck of a good start to a screen play. Not just Aliens vs. Predator, but Terminator was in the mix too. I've wanted to see Schwarzenegger play Dutch from the original predator and a Terminator in the same film, maybe teaming up with Predators to fight Aliens and save John Conner. Dark Horse had Judge Dredd fighting Aliens in a series too. There's some fan-fic with Rambo vs. Aliens, so we can throw Satllone in there as two characters too. :laughing::homer:

Last edited:
I was a huge fan too growing up. Looks interesting, I'll watch when it hits prime.

Fuck yeah, that looks awesome

There were a lot of crossover graphic novels in the '90s and early '00s that would make a heck of a good start to a screen play. Not just Aliens vs. Predator, but Terminator was in the mix too. I've wanted to see Schwarzenegger play Dutch from the original predator and a Terminator in the same film, maybe teaming up with Predators to fight Aliens and save John Conner. Dark Horse had Judge Dredd fighting Aliens in a series too. There's some fan-fic with Rambo vs. Aliens, so we can throw Satllone in there as two characters too.
Jesus Christ! :lmao: Maybe we can get Iron Man and John Wick in there, too. :shaking: And a special cameo by Lucy Lawless as Xena, Warrior Retiree.

I was going to say that Predator, like Tremors, was a cool movie that should have stopped before it became a parody of itself...

Jesus Christ! :lmao: Maybe we can get Iron Man and John Wick in there, too. :shaking: And a special cameo by Lucy Lawless as Xena, Warrior Retiree.

I was going to say that Predator, like Tremors, was a cool movie that should have stopped before it became a parody of itself...

Some of the failed screen plays and fan-fic in the genre get even weirder. I mean I'd watch it. :lmao:

fb9s8p7gxqt31.jpg

Some of the failed screen plays and fan-fic in the genre get even weirder. I mean I'd watch it. :lmao:

fb9s8p7gxqt31.jpg
:lmao:

A strong girl saves the weak men. Gee what a surprise. :shaking:
MCU, Trek, Wars...getting real old. It sucks when a show like Reacher is almost unique for not being a huge, steaming, leaking propaganda-burrito.

OK, actually watched the trailer. Pfft. "Because you all think that I can't." That's some self-affirming stripper BS. Wanna arm wrestle?

Predators must send all their tards here, if they keep getting beat by hoomans.

ferengi-whip.jpg

Wasn’t that chick in Liam Neeson Ice Road movie? Shitty actress IMO - hard pass for me.
They should have stopped after first two.

Old idea, the Jetsons and the Flintstones were in the same episode a couple of times .

An advanced alien hunting species that is invinsible and has laser weapons gets beat by a little Indian girl.

Makes total sense.
Of course. She reverted with the needful.

Wait, what Indian?

If it bleeds, we can kill it

Immortal, as is Krom with Conan.

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it ?

Never to be equaled. Good luck with the new movie, hope it's at least OK. Really really hard to measure up . . .. . .

I'm a huge Predator fan, I didn't even know this was in the works.

I love the idea, an Assassin's Creed approach to the Predators visiting at different times throughout our history.

"Get to the covered wagon!" doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "Get to the choppa!" does though.

There were a lot of crossover graphic novels in the '90s and early '00s that would make a heck of a good start to a screen play. Not just Aliens vs. Predator, but Terminator was in the mix too. I've wanted to see Schwarzenegger play Dutch from the original predator and a Terminator in the same film, maybe teaming up with Predators to fight Aliens and save John Conner. Dark Horse had Judge Dredd fighting Aliens in a series too. There's some fan-fic with Rambo vs. Aliens, so we can throw Satllone in there as two characters too. :laughing::homer:

Is that Indian gal from 'Parks and Recreation'?!:laughing:

Oh, look. A woke Predator movie. It is an American Indian female that kills the best most advanced hunter killer in the galaxy. They would have needed a black female slave instead to have taken 1st or 2nd place.

Strong female lead and sissy men characters add at least ten woke points on rotten tomatoes from the critics

If the strong female is gay and not white that adds at least another ten .

Guaranteed to get a nomination on one of the Hollywood circle jerk goldenglobe Emmy Oscar shows that no one watches anymore .

Biggest Aliens fan right here.

Predator is shit. :flipoff2:

Oh, look. A woke Predator movie. It is an American Indian female that kills the best most advanced hunter killer in the galaxy. They would have needed a black female slave instead to have taken 1st or 2nd place.
That one comes out next year. Civil war slave girl saves white men from predator and then builds the underground railroad.

Original Predator was awesome.
Not a good as Alien and Aliens though…
Didn’t watch this trailer and doubt I’ll watch the movie…

I think Indians (subcontinent, not the Pie Face squaws) are dark enough for white guilt America without having the scare of :mr-t: on your screen staring out of your set like another angry Barry Bonds. The new correct Negro for white dip shits.

Top Back Refresh