What's new

Prepare for the "second wave" hoax. Fauci advocating federal mask mandate.

Lighten up, Kevin........:flipoff2:

I respect company policy because I understand I do not have a right to shop in a given store.

If an employee asks me; I'll put it on.

It's absolutely no different than a 'no shirt & shoes-no service' store/company policy.

If one doesn't like said policy; one does not have to shop there.

And the only reason I carry it is to shut people up by showing it to them IF they challenge me.

If a private citizen asks me to put it on; I'll tell them to get fucked.

This.
We have been under a mask mandate since March. Early on we had the mask protestors trying to make a point. Now, I don't disagree with the point they were making. However, the way the mandates were written, it put the responsibility of patrons wearing masks onto the store itself, and penalties were assessed to the retailer. Once the understanding of this got around and people understood that protesting harmed the retailer, all that stuff disappeared. You wanna protest, go do it on the statehouse lawn. Not wearing it in a store is just being an ass.

I get it, YMMV. Every state is different and maybe the retailers in your area are just dicks. Could be. I haven't experienced that. I support your right to protest, just make sure you are protesting to the right people.

Our county mayor did a fb vid saying the governor gave mayor the choice to decide. After many people posted we were not going to wear one and there wasn't enough jail cells for all of us, he decided it would not be mandated. Lol

I continue to be anti-lockdown, anti-mask, due to data. Not my political leanings:

https://irate4x4.com/chit-chat/1540...-my-stance-to-anti-masker?p=172383#post172383

I am the only sensible person I know in the entire Universe about this subject. So visit my thread to look at the latest graph of daily US deaths.

Yeah, you’re not the only person who has seen that data and has come to the same conclusions that you have. I hate to deflate your balloon but you definitely aren’t the only person in the universe who has this figured out

Yeah, you’re not the only person who has seen that data and has come to the same conclusions that you have. I hate to deflate your balloon but you definitely aren’t the only person in the universe who has this figured out

Yes I am. Everyone that I now agree with didn't base their conclusion on the data. They are claiming "I was right all along nya nya nya nya nyaaaaaaa nya"

The only other person in the media who I see who correctly looks at the data is Dr. Siegel on Tucker Carlson.

The people who were anti-lockdown in August and even September were WRONG WRONG WRONG.

And I am not endorsing every word out of Doc Siegel's mouth. He was just generally correct in following the data. He is the only recurrent media personality who consistently says "What we know and so what we conclude changes".

Yes I am. Everyone that I now agree with didn't base their conclusion on the data. They are claiming "I was right all along nya nya nya nya nyaaaaaaa nya"

The only other person in the media who I see who correctly looks at the data is Dr. Siegel on Tucker Carlson.

The people who were anti-lockdown in August and even September were WRONG WRONG WRONG.

And I am not endorsing every word out of Doc Siegel's mouth. He was just generally correct in following the data. He is the only recurrent media personality who consistently says "What we know and so what we conclude changes".

So what is wrong by letting it run its course and letting it pick off the most unhealthy 1% like we have been talking about for awhile?

Last edited:
So what is wrong by letting it run its course and letting it pick off the most unhealthy 1% like we have been talking about for awhile?

You figure out a way for a politician to sell that to the American public, and more power to you.

I think there is some merit to opening up and isolating seniors.

'Just let people die' is not a society most people, including myself, want to live in.

If you were old and had a nurse changing your poopy pants, you may have a point. If you are relatively young and vigorous, I find your statement ridiculously stupid, and so do the kind of people who become leaders.

It's waiting for all of us bud. And unless you go through with the Hunter Thompson route, you have no credibility.

noob is an idiot who is trying to get into an internet argument. It's a weak ass attempt at trolling. You really shouldn't bite:laughing:

Nope. I explained this in the other thread. Rarely do I get to treat myself to being 100% correct and anyone deviating from my position being 100% wrong.

In years past, I wish someone had said something like what I'm saying right now. A bunch of dishonest whiners cried about 'oh muh mask I can't breevuh!' and they were all wrong.

If you did not advocate masks until mid-October, you were wrong. 100% wrong.

The ONLY correct path is the one I took. Rare binary and I, of course, was on the correct side.

Trump, at least right now, is correct, and he mirrors my approach fairly closely (but only to CHisA). The effects of the lockdown are now worse than the Coronavirus.

Dude is a trip. He argues with people who agree with him. Don’t worry though, I’m not biting. I ate already.

I also want to go down on record as being correct, and more importantly, RIGHT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

I had this called in January when the rest of the planet was unaware of the virus. I called it out throughout the year multiple times. It is lonely being correct, I feel like Winston Churchill in the volume 'Alone', of Manchester's 'Last Lion' biography.

Nobody around here or in the world at large is going to give me credit, so I'm going to give myself credit. It's all on record on this board.

Fauci is and always has been a fucking alarmist and an attention whore. Worse thing Trump ever did was let him on camera to talk himself. The guy lives in a bubble with little understanding of how his opinions will effect the real world.

I claim to be like CDA 455 II , I wear the masks in the store, not least because I have been a small businessman and know these businessmen and I don't want them to get in trouble. Gestapo Gretch Whitmer may still bring the hammer down even though I am in a "Sheriff won't comply" area.

But Trump was CORRECT in bringing Fauci on board and you should change yoru talking points to reflect that when you confront a Karen. And you should confront them. Trump did the Trump thing and brought on board people who didn't agree with him, and he listened to them.

THAT IS A LEADER. That is something Biden and especially Harris won't do. Give our man credit.

Fauci represented a very credible viewpoint all throughout the year until mid-October.

So if you run down Fauci, you are running down Trump. You may sway an Undecided by pointing out that Trump was 100% correct in hiring him on.

Trump BTW said exactly as much in the last debate. He is better than even his supporters at rallies give him credit for.

Last edited:
I also want to go down on record as being correct, and more importantly, RIGHT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

I had this called in January when the rest of the planet was unaware of the virus. I called it out throughout the year multiple times. It is lonely being correct, I feel like Winston Churchill in the volume 'Alone', of Manchester's 'Last Lion' biography.

Nobody around here or in the world at large is going to give me credit, so I'm going to give myself credit. It's all on record on this board.

Give yourself a hand job or something bro. You deserve it. Being so incredibly correct and getting zero credit for has got to be really really painful.

Give yourself a hand job or something bro. You deserve it. Being so incredibly correct and getting zero credit for has got to be really really painful.

It is, it's tough. Thank you I will, I'm yanking it right now.

You figure out a way for a politician to sell that to the American public, and more power to you.

I think there is some merit to opening up and isolating seniors.

'Just let people die' is not a society most people, including myself, want to live in.

If you were old and had a nurse changing your poopy pants, you may have a point. If you are relatively young and vigorous, I find your statement ridiculously stupid, and so do the kind of people who become leaders.

It's waiting for all of us bud. And unless you go through with the Hunter Thompson route, you have no credibility.

If we had less politicians would wouldn't be in this mess as deep as we are.

How about that. What has worked for the majority of history works with the rona.

You can't have life without death, if you can't make tough decisions you probably shouldn't be making decisions. The blowback from lockdowns has far outweighed the negatives of the deaths imo and personally it has only made me more money.

Have seen firsthand family members detioreate to that state there is no doubt in my mind I will never let it get to that. That is a fate worse than death, being trapped in your own body or mind. I look at the people and animals the same way in my life when does the pain and suffering outway the positives of keeping them around. Are you keeping them around for you or because its best for them? you see this all the time in the medical field and with animals. People keeping animals around because they can't 'lose' them meanwhile the quality of life is non existent and every minute is lived in pain for the benefit of another. If you haven't come to these conclusions earlier you have been ignoring the data for last six months.

As someone who gas wrestled with depression at times it is always there lurking in the dark parts in the back of the mind. Its easy to lose yourself and convince yourself that it's for the best for the peopleyou care about. Wouldn't do a gun though too much clean up after you're gone. Probably go get lost in the woods or go on a one way fishing trip, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

So Noob has you talking about offing yourself ?? There is a thread SNLC ya know.

Speaking of masks. Remember that big Danish mask study everyone was waiting on a couple of months back?
Well, it finally came out. And immediately was silenced. Because it's results did not flow with the narrative and agenda at hand.

Therefore, throw out the science!

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/1...effective-science-promptly-censors-it-n268426

In Feb/March/April; Dr. Fauci said we must wear masks; they work.

Didn't he then say, in June/July, that they don't work or it was inconclusive how well they worked?

I maintain that if is really as horrifying as they say, every race fan in PA would be dead or infected right now. No masks, no social distance, no nothing.

The nation has reached the point of mindless submission to fear mongering. Utter lunacy. I did not wear a mask on my last grocery run. I get up to the register and the guy behind me is freaking out and putting an empty cart between us. I just shook my head.

In Feb/March/April; Dr. Fauci said we must wear masks; they work.

Didn't he then say, in June/July, that they don't work or it was inconclusive how well they worked?

didn't he say that masks do work and must be saved for first responders and high risk persons, minimizing national masking to reduce pressure on the supply (while CA purchased $1B in masks so they could "supply their neighbors who could not buy them due to supply issues) and then transitioned to "everybody should wear one, but not one that actually works"

The nation has reached the point of mindless submission to fear mongering. Utter lunacy. I did not wear a mask on my last grocery run. I get up to the register and the guy behind me is freaking out and putting an empty cart between us. I just shook my head.

I live in a small town and only shop in it and a slightly bigger one.
I don't wear masks in stores and aside from being refused service (fresh n go gas station and pick n pull) nobody has done anything about it. No over reactions or harsh words.

didn't he say that masks do work and must be saved for first responders and high risk persons, minimizing national masking to reduce pressure on the supply (while CA purchased $1B in masks so they could "supply their neighbors who could not buy them due to supply issues) and then transitioned to "everybody should wear one, but not one that actually works"

IIRC; he has at least four various takes on the validity of masks over 9+ months this year.

PLUS; his own personal take via his actions in public while not in front of a podium (he doesn't think they work).

In addition; his own action reveals he doesn't think social distancing works as well.

Top Back Refresh