What's new

CA Pre 05 Ford front axle housing with highsteer.

Lilyota

RIP 7/22/2023
Member Number
Loc
Bolivar MO
I have an axle I picked up a few years ago and dismantled and then through some trading it got machined knuckles and high steer arms.

I'll let it go for 500 dollars.

It has parts but I'm sure some are missing as it was missing some things when I got it.

It's currently in California but I can take and drop it off anywhere between where it is and Missouri when I go home at the end of the month as long as you can meet me along 80 somewhere.

The short of it.

I'm selling the knuckles for 500 bucks and the housing and at least the open carrier goes with it.

Nothing has been cut off of it yet.

Sorry what all comes with it?

Have any pics?

I’m off 80 at Colfax.

I have an axle I picked up a few years ago and dismantled and then through some trading it got machined knuckles and high steer arms.

I'll let it go for 500 dollars.

It has parts but I'm sure some are missing as it was missing some things when I got it.

It's currently in California but I can take and drop it off anywhere between where it is and Missouri when I go home at the end of the month as long as you can meet me along 80 somewhere.

The short of it.

I'm selling the knuckles for 500 bucks and the housing and at least the open carrier goes with it.

Nothing has been cut off of it yet.

I'm also interested, were in cali? I'm in central coast.

Sorry what all comes with it?

Have any pics?

I’m off 80 at Colfax.
No pics.

It's just a stock axle with a pile of stock parts.

I did keep the carrier in a CONEX.

Everything else was left outside because I hadn't planned on reusing any of it.

I'm in Phoenix right off I10 if it is not spoken for and you are still driving through.

Top Back Refresh