What's new

Postal Service is FUBAR

Texas97

Surgical Shotgunner
Member Number
Loc
Texas
anyone been seeing that lately?

i got a small package last week from Washington state in 3 days. about the same time, it also took a letter 7 days to go 30 miles. right now, ive got a package coming from Tennessee that's been sitting in Mississippi since February 26th? WTF.

Its quite an accomplishment when the USPS makes UPS and FedEx look like geniuses.

Reactions: Clb
I noticed it years ago.

yeah, at times. but nothing like in the last few months. i mean, it took 6 days to get a small flat rate envelope from south texas to Arkansas.

it used to be they just lost your first class mail letters. now tracked items go missing for weeks at a time.

ive seen the North Houston hub just suck up any and all mail that rolls through it and its just stuck there for weeks.

Yep, mail is taking at least 5-8 business days longer than usual.

yeah, at times. but nothing like in the last few months. i mean, it took 6 days to get a small flat rate envelope from south texas to Arkansas.

it used to be they just lost your first class mail letters. now tracked items go missing for weeks at a time.

ive seen the North Houston hub just suck up any and all mail that rolls through it and its just stuck there for weeks.

The post office by my house employs strictly ghetto:mr-t:trash.

I think they are still sorting out ballots and prioritizing them. Probably getting a jump on the 2022 mid-term elections.

download.jpg

Is it Bidens revenge? Using a federal agency to punish a political for state like Texas?

Is it Bidens revenge? Using a federal agency to punish a political for state like Texas?

If that were the case, I should be seeing mail coming by jet pack same day since I'm Calif:stirthepot:

Somewhat same crap happening here but it is mixed on when it happens. Stuff seems to stall out in San Fran all the time.

Ordered something on the 14th of January. Seller shipped it flat rate on the 15th out of California. Original delivery date was supposed to be the 19th of January. Status changed to arriving late and sat like that late February when it updated at the local sort facility here in VA. It took them over a week to get it to the local PO who took another two days to get it to me.

Anything I've ordered that's come from anywhere in the soutwest or west coast in the last few months has taken several weeks to get to me.

I've had 2 packages sent to me in January that have never showed. 2 packages from Mississippi and Texas take 25+ days to get to Baton Rouge. One just came from Doc in Va. that was 9 days late. Several others

Fedex isn't far behind. And UPS has actually mishandled a couple recently, which is very out of character for them.

I ship flat rate boxes weekly, have been for 2 years. And less often years past, haven't been getting many complaints about long waits. I send the tracking number right after I ship it so I usually don't get any questions about where their shit is unless I forget or don't have textable number.

Ups and fedex, fuck fedex. They delivered 2 packages back to back to the wrong address incoming, and lost 2 of 3 same day shipments. UPS was sluggish getting 3 boxes to Texas during the snowpocalypse but that's to be expected.

They have delivered so many peices of wrong mail here for another person I have gotten to know the guy. I just call him up now whenever they get it wrong & he picks it up. If I put it back in the system half the time he never gets it.

We got a propane delivery on a day our postal carrier couldn't make it because the roads were bad. :lmao:

UPS are geniuses. No company in the world has nailed logistics like they have.

In recent months UPS has been delivering packages ahead of schedule more often than not.

USPS has consistently been the best of the three by far for my area
this is for a solid couple decades

Fedex used to be the worst by a huge margin, but they've recently (last couple years) gotten a lot better about leaving the box at the door instead of a slip of paper

10 days for a tracked letter 250 miles away. Thought its lost, thank god for tracking.

No, it started when Trump's donor got put at the top of the heap. The USPS wasn't great before then but DeJoy got his play for the pay he put in to the party and fucked that shit up proper like.

Enlighten me on what Dejoy has done to screw up the mail. Would really like to know

I've sent 2 packages via express mail, guaranteed 2 days in the last couple months. From CA to NY. First one was 2 days late, last one was 4 days late. At least they were guaranteed and I got my money back for both.

Moved recently, completed change-of-address, everything worked . . . for about a month or two.

After 2 months, magazine forwarding ends, but "real" mail forwarding is supposed to go 12 months.

Only problem is: actual important mail started being delivered to old address - WTF???

Wife drove to PO & inquired - they took her to a special room where an official fucktard tried to blame us :homer:

If we let postal workers get back to regular mass shootings, would they agree to do all the other shit they used to do OK? :laughing:

The mail here is weapons grade retarded. I live in a town of about 500 people and if I mail something locally, it goes 3 hours north and comes back. If mail it from the next town over, it comes straight here

Don't even get me started. I deal with them twice a day for work. Nevermind the bullshit on my own time. The whole thing needs to come down and rebuilt.

I don't know...
My alimony check to my ex gets across the country in a few days every month. Believe me I would hear about it if it didn't.

Top Back Refresh