What's new

Post pictures from your Game Cameras

Friend of mi..... you know those friends that reach out when they need you to do something for them? That guy text me this, fishing for me to say I'd bring guns and thermal and ammo and chairs and a blind and snacks and drinks and sunscreen and bug spray and...
1000006072.jpg

If you aren’t killing at least 75% of them you are wasting time and ammo.

Holy moly if you ever need help with your venison infestation you can lean on me:beer:

the messed up thing that is a fairly common size deer for here in iowa. not super common. they eat so much freaking corn its crazy. neighbor says he looses/ has alot of damaged corn rows the first 12 rows to deer almost every year. and its a warm year so they are moving alot more i have noticed.

and south east iowa. stand by. thats where the monster bucks live :)

We were out back hiking and saw bobcat tracks, so the wife wanted to put out a chicken carcass to see if we could catch a photo on the game cam. We also have a resident hawk that watches me on the tractor or mini excavator and is usually with 100’ of the work area.

What we ended up seeing was our hawk, a pair of bald eagles, a juvenile bald eagle, and a golden eagle. Golden eagles sightings are rare and they are endangered here.
IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3635.JPG

IMG_3658.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG

Top Back Refresh