What's new

Post Malone

Not interested. He could be the new 'most interesting man in the world', but he clearly doesn't have the foresight to think about consequences of his life choices.

Maybe he knew it wouldn’t matter what he did because people didn’t like him so he said ‘fuck living for them’ and it upsets people.

it’s always cool to see him do random stuff. I think he wants to get away from being labeled as one style of music. His Nirvana covers last year were good.

Not interested. He could be the new 'most interesting man in the world', but he clearly doesn't have the foresight to think about consequences of his life choices.

Maybe you should watch an interview. The guy seems to do whatever makes him happy and its just a cool bonus that hes getting rich doing it. This guy is the opposite of the "cash me outside" girl even though the appear to have the same tatoo artist

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
all i know is he is born in syracuse.
so people think he is great up here.

Last edited:
Fuck him, guy acted like an entitled ass when Jayztwocents gave him the custom PC he built. He spent almost a year building it for him and the dude basically just shrugged it off.

what consequences? make tons of money and fuck bitches? :lmao: if he's remotely intelligent with his money he will never have to worry about a thing again. then the tattoos on his face don't matter at all.

Fuck him, guy acted like an entitled ass when Jayztwocents gave him the custom PC he built. He spent almost a year building it for him and the dude basically just shrugged it off.

Cliff notes: Guy builds something for celebrity. Celebrity does video with guy to hype shit. Celebrity seems fairly happy but didn't drop to his knees and blow the guy on camera. Guy gets butthurt.

The guy does not give a single shit about what anybody thinks as far as I can tell.

I respect him for that!

PRv8 is jelly because he cares what everybody thinks:flipoff2:

2BB nailed the thread with the pic.

We were all curious but nobody wanted to bring it up:laughing:

The guy does not give a single shit about what anybody thinks as far as I can tell.

I respect him for that!

PRv8 is jelly because he cares what everybody thinks:flipoff2:

2BB nailed the thread with the pic.

We were all curious but nobody wanted to bring it up:laughing:

Seeing her about brought up my lunch. :barf:

Top Back Refresh