What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Much better now.

IMG_20210617_191513.jpg

Looks
4F8F310B-B269-471B-BDEF-6EFEC5D551D1.jpeg
Not doing this again, 7 miles of logging road, machine is 100k pounds, got high centered numerous times, good thing our grader was there to pull me through…
Looks like they need to get you a rear steer trailer and more lift:lmao:

appreciate your pictures and what you have to do.

Looks

Looks like they need to get you a rear steer trailer and more lift:lmao:

appreciate your pictures and what you have to do.
The crusher usually gets moved by another trucking company with a large 9 axle setup with a jeep. Then he used a shorter better equipped trailer to off road it. He got busy, we needed it moved, so, shitshow it was. A tight steep spur road.

Clearanced and welded rear driveshaft. Heading out for weekend of wheeling and other dumb redneck shit in the morning.

27315.jpeg

What happened?
Had an ulcer my last IM doctor missed open up a primary artery, fortunately, in my esophagus and not my internal body cavity. I puked almost .7L of blood at home before the ambulance got there, then another 1.2L on the way and at the hospital as they arranged emergency surgery for 1045pm. They said I lost another .7L before they could get it closed. It took 8-16ga ports and a 3x3-16ga venus jugular to keep me alive while they stitcheced me up.
Thank you to all who donate blood and continue to do so.

Had an ulcer my last IM doctor missed open up a primary artery, fortunately, in my esophagus and not my internal body cavity. I puked almost .7L of blood at home before the ambulance got there, then another 1.2L on the way and at the hospital as they arranged emergency surgery for 1045pm. They said I lost another .7L before they could get it closed. It took 8-16ga ports and a 3x3-16ga venus jugular to keep me alive while they stitcheced me up.
Thank you to all who donate blood and continue to do so.
Jesus, glad to see that you are recovering.

Looks pretty clean for the ghetto.
Best I could do.

Trenton is a strange place. One block you will have a county building, transfer station, water works etc, and well kept houses.

Next block over boarded up and burned out buildings as far as the eye can see.

Best I could do.

Trenton is a strange place. One block you will have a county building, transfer station, water works etc, and well kept houses.

Next block over boarded up and burned out buildings as far as the eye can see.
Im familiar with trenton, I get what you mean. Trenton definitely has some ghetto.

Top Back Refresh