What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

image.jpg

Saw this old car on the hiking trail up to the old Nike missile site above San Rafael this morning. Looks like someone didn't make the curve and it wasn't worth recovering the car.

And since the hike was already almost five miles long and we wanted to get back to our youngest daughter at the hotel, I wasn't walking down there to see if there was anything left that was worth a shit on it since A) It's in California and if anything was worth a shit, Californians have already swiped it, B) When it was new there wasn't anything worth a shit on it, and C) I would have had to walk back up while the redhead waited on my slow ass and I've found it's best not to keep her waiting.
20230212_111254.jpg
20230212_111342.jpg
20230212_111429.jpg

Saw this old car on the hiking trail up to the old Nike missile site above San Rafael this morning. Looks like someone didn't make the curve and it wasn't worth recovering the car.

And since the hike was already almost five miles long and we wanted to get back to our youngest daughter at the hotel, I wasn't walking down there to see if there was anything left that was worth a shit on it since A) It's in California and if anything was worth a shit, Californians have already swiped it, B) When it was new there wasn't anything worth a shit on it, and C) I would have had to walk back up while the redhead waited on my slow ass and I've found it's best not to keep her waiting.
20230212_111254.jpg
20230212_111342.jpg
20230212_111429.jpg

Didn't know you were in the area. Should have hit me up, I'd have bought you a :beer:

Didn't know you were in the area. Should have hit me up, I'd have bought you a :beer:
We're still here. What's going on tonight?

She and the youngest are at her mom's and I got that text that said, "Find something for us to do tonight."

WTF do I know about what is happening in SF on Super Bowl Sunday? We leave on like Wednesday.

We're still here. What's going on tonight?

She and the youngest are at her mom's and I got that text that said, "Find something for us to do tonight."

WTF do I know about what is happening in SF on Super Bowl Sunday? We leave on like Wednesday.

Well, I'm drunk about 5 miles south of you. Getting ready to eat some stuffed baked potatoes and have really bad gas. Wish I'd have known sooner.:laughing:

What are you looking to do? The Silver Peso is a good dive bar in Larkspur, Buckeye is a shishi old school restaurant in Mill Valley. Tons of decent places in Sausalito, on the water with bay and Bridge views.

What are you looking to do? The Silver Peso is a good dive bar in Larkspur, Buckeye is a shishi old school restaurant in Mill Valley. Tons of decent places in Sausalito, on the water with bay and Bridge views.
Probably looking to find a place with a decent dinner and bourbon.

Bungalow 44 in Mill Valley is another.

Sausalito, like I said, has great views, bu the food is getting hit and miss with all the tourists.

Downtown Mill Valley is pretty cool. San Rafael is one of the bigger towns around here and has all the homeless. I'd hit Larkspur, San Anselmo, Mill Valley or Sausalito if you want to walk around after dinner.

Top Back Refresh