What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Well that sucks, how old is the leach field?
3 years. And if it was going to give up the driest time of year in the silt where I live is not when I thought it would happen.

On the bright side now is a much better time to deal with it then in the middle of a rain storm. This is also the only issue ive had with the new house. No leaky pipes, no electrical problems/ ect. Mehh septics are pretty simple

20220819_132924.jpg
Awsome, for some reason i didnt think you had tons on that thing. 42s? How did it do?

Running 40" Nittos on Currie F9s, 5.43s and ARBs front and rear. 11 hour drive up from Utah. It did great, it is a long ass rig and I had to choose lines wisely. I backed into the rear bumper under throttle and tweaked the bumper. But other than that no damage to my rig.. had a steering box issue on buddies jeep. Lots of rockers used and belly dragged the skids plenty. Great trip.

well you gotta trim off the bentest bits and pinch the front together into a tongue
There’s a tongue that was cut off I guess when they put the thing in there in the mid 80’s. I was amazed though as this mobile home was build in 86 and had 2x6 studs in the walls.

We couldn’t line up a dumpster in time for this weekend. A 40 yd is coming tomorrow and I think I’ll fill it twice.

Running 40" Nittos on Currie F9s, 5.43s and ARBs front and rear. 11 hour drive up from Utah. It did great, it is a long ass rig and I had to choose lines wisely. I backed into the rear bumper under throttle and tweaked the bumper. But other than that no damage to my rig.. had a steering box issue on buddies jeep. Lots of rockers used and belly dragged the skids plenty. Great trip.

The rear overhang is the only drawback to the JT. Bob the back of the bed to give it JK rear overhang and it would be perfect. :smokin:

The rear overhang is the only drawback to the JT. Bob the back of the bed to give it JK rear overhang and it would be perfect. :smokin:
If i was going to do that I'd get a JL! It wasn't a real hindrance having the overhang on the trail, but the extra space to pack shit i dont need is nice. This trip was just me (no wife, kids, dogs) in jeep and i filled the bed and was able to keep it all below the tonneau cover.

Edit: buddy gave me a "ass skid" as a joke when we got to the trail... here is the after pic

20220821_222045.jpg

Last edited:
while good for him I wouldn't be surprised to hear of him getting tazed and arrested for scaring the kids. lol

while good for him I wouldn't be surprised to hear of him getting tazed and arrested for scaring the kids. lol
Maybe not, this was in Houghton Michigan, about as far north as you can get in Michigan. I looked at him square in the eyes and he seemed sane, all though he was looking for attention. I was nearly as lethal, but without the advertising.

Maybe not, this was in Houghton Michigan, about as far north as you can get in Michigan. I looked at him square in the eyes and he seemed sane, all though he was looking for attention. I was nearly as lethal, but without the advertising.
Lol in houghton, that’s probably a everyday deal. If it wasn’t for the college that place would be extremely right of center up there. Spent 4 years going to school there:smokin:

hey they got the peanuts back?

huh neat might have to stop in for a stupid overpriced garbage burger if I can get a bag of peanuts as a door prize

Eat or don't eat?

P8220884.JPG

I only eat the ones I know for sure. If you do eat, only eat a small amount.

If I remeber correctly all mushrooms are somewhat poisonous. Small amounts of the really bad ones will make you sick, but not kill you. To much of them may kill you. Small amounts of the not so bad ones cause mild discomfort.

ps I'm not an expert. But forage for my own a couple times a year and am still alive. YMMV

Top Back Refresh