What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

C8E01F18-B90B-4D6F-974E-9D5BAFD43351.jpeg

PXL_20211129_191923711.jpg

Showed up to find I'm delivering a load of 80' rail in town today, instead of the load of ties that was scheduled.

Nobody bothered to get the permit ahead of time...

Hour on hold and counting. :homer:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG is that ever familiar. BC Permits was slow before the scamdemic, even worse now. I started leaving call back number or choosing the email option lol

Fastest I've ever gotten through was 45 minutes. I think my longest wait was just shy of 4 hours.

Have never gotten a call back from the voicemail deal, less headache to just stay on the line.

Pretty sure their hold music/"all agents are busy" loop is going to result in murder charges though.:laughing:

Update- After an hour and a half on hold, the revelation is made that we do in fact have an online account setup and it can be done in online in less than 10 minutes. :lmao:

Last edited:
30A9FDEF-DFE6-4421-B99C-A41E34370D72.jpeg
Meh it’sgot enough, had to sacrifice a couple useless ones for the Xm mount tho….
That pic is better, only a couple missing now :flipoff2:

Best truck I've ever driven tho, I've had 2 that I've miled out over the years and both were fantastic trucks. This is my second one pulling a few hundred thousand pounds. It handled it well but it wasn't impressed :laughing:
IMG_2608.jpg

Your T800 is poorly equipped :flipoff2:

Fleet truck? Seems to be missing a shit load of gauges :laughing:

That pic is better, only a couple missing now :flipoff2:

Best truck I've ever driven tho, I've had 2 that I've miled out over the years and both were fantastic trucks. This is my second one pulling a few hundred thousand pounds. It handled it well but it wasn't impressed :laughing:
IMG_2608.jpg
Nice! Only thing I’d change about my rig, other than being a brand new one! Is I want the wide hood, after pulling heavy stuff in 110* weather, the narrow nose gets super hot, not enough radiator with a large engine.

PXL_20211129_191923711.jpg

Showed up to find I'm delivering a load of 80' rail in town today, instead of the load of ties that was scheduled.

Nobody bothered to get the permit ahead of time...

Hour on hold and counting. :homer:
I try my best with DOT permits, but usually by the time they get back, the load is already delivered:flipoff2::flipoff2:

I try my best with DOT permits, but usually by the time they get back, the load is already delivered:flipoff2::flipoff2:

I hear ya. I can sneak a lot of stuff through... 100' of truck/trailer/rail through city streets in the middle of the day is a bit conspicuous though.:laughing:

PXL_20211130_041242564.jpg

This was the second load today. 70k on the deck, 6 axles... Close enough! :laughing:

Got 2 more down this morning, one down yesterday evening. Out of the 3 tags we had, bringing home 4 elk. I shot 3 of them. Oops... This morning, I thought I missed my first shot and hit another in the herd. When you're shooting at a herd of 50 with a 300 weatherby, its hard to see one drop.
20211202_112052.jpg
20211202_112027.jpg

👍
gonna just ask for forgiveness if fish and game catches you? Honest mistake i know, just curious?
Honestly I wasn't sure what I would say. Just tell the truth I suppose. I'm on private property so I wasn't too concerned. The owner of the property wants them off his land as the destroy feed ground for his cattle. The area is very over populated with elk. These that I shot yesterday, there was another herd of probably 200 on a hillside a half mile away

Got 2 more down this morning, one down yesterday evening. Out of the 3 tags we had, bringing home 4 elk. I shot 3 of them. Oops... This morning, I thought I missed my first shot and hit another in the herd. When you're shooting at a herd of 50 with a 300 weatherby, its hard to see one drop.
20211202_112052.jpg
20211202_112027.jpg

I mean, I probably wouldn't publicly admit to poaching, and post pictures, but you do you.

I mean, I probably wouldn't publicly admit to poaching, and post pictures, but you do you.
this is where I am too. if honest mistake I wouldn't sweat it but I wouldn't be posting about it on the 'net either..

Top Back Refresh