What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

side of the road. Complete meltdown of Alternator. Had a spare alt and an old belt, 25 minutes later back rolling. A couple small burned spots on fingers because fuck waiting.
IMG_6165002.jpg

Well if you are taken pictures, I assume you are not hurt? 👍

Back is quite sore. Came home for dinner, then I'm heading to the hospital to have them record that my back hurts.
Bumper on the flatdeck is scratched and 2 of the LEDs on one light don't work any more. Cop said that there was a tweaker jumping around on the median messing traffic up, which probably caused the sudden stopping of traffic.
20211125_185021.jpg

Back is quite sore. Came home for dinner, then I'm heading to the hospital to have them record that my back hurts.
Bumper on the flatdeck is scratched and 2 of the LEDs on one light don't work any more. Cop said that there was a tweaker jumping around on the median messing traffic up, which probably caused the sudden stopping of traffic.
20211125_185021.jpg
Hope your back is okay, looks like a good vehicle to be driving if you’re going to get rear ended.

Hope your back is okay, looks like a good vehicle to be driving if you’re going to get rear ended.

Yep, sitting at the hospital now waiting for them to agree that my back hurts.

Cop had to check for damage, so he looked at my truck, laughed and said "fuckin solid mate, if you're gonna do it, do it right!"

Took the kids to the park and walked up the hill to watch the parasailers
Holy fuck that hill is tall!! And I’m way outta fucking shape

Attachments

• 3348ABC2-0AED-4FDC-8EA0-F8796BB3A357.jpeg
    3348ABC2-0AED-4FDC-8EA0-F8796BB3A357.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Top Back Refresh