What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Watching the wild horses chase each other around. Three herds in the valley today. I love sitting out after the sun goes behind the mountains. Can't wait to get the house built here. Finally got the plans back from the engineer with his big red stamp on every page. Now we can finally start.
20240422_183641.jpg

sure did. he really likes the ones I make and having his name on the side.

1/4" material. just pull it around and tack as you go. for these smaller machine buckets 120size or less I use mild for the bucket shell. t1 for the mold bar and side cutters. AR for the wear bars. that bucket is 4ft for a yanmar 100, takes about 4hrs to fit and weld out after everything is cut.

when doing repairs on the real big bucket t1/ AR, liners/ shells many are surprised how much you can get them to form, but if I don't think I can get it to move enough I will send them out with a pattern to bump brake form them.

I don't have a pic of that one, but here is the same thing starting for a 30 size 3ft bucket.

i0-3iqfuCGy85QbUYW7Rx=w799-h599-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
Very nice

Tire shop, new valve stems, and balance.
20240423_100716.jpg
Am I being too anal?
18 year old truck, many sets of tires and have never had them do two sets of weights.
on the inside they did standard lead rim weights, but still on the inside but near the center they did stick on weights. I've never had stick weights on these rims ever.

Also each rim has 5 to 7 oz per rim. These are BFG KO2's, I've had good luck with them not taking much weight on other sets I've owned. I'm pissed and skeptical this kid knew what he was doing.

The other deal was He used the tire weight hammer wrong, he gouged the shit out of the inside of the rim removing the old weights.

Tomorrow morning will be a freeway run, and a trip back to the tire store.

Ya, I'm old and grouchy, some of you may understand:laughing:

Top Back Refresh