Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

Post a pic of what you're riding today.

Luck wished, how did it go?

My wife and I went for a 2 up ride on Saturday, first time in a long while she felt comfortable. Last time she liked it was riding around on a TW200, then we tried some sport bikes and a Harley, she did not like any of those and stopped getting on. She now has decided she likes the KTM 890 so I guess we have some riding to do before it gets too hot.

Appreciate the follow on/thanks for asking... we had a good day, on the mend and making gains. Seems she had done some homework riding solo and this last outing seemed noticeably more confident and smooth. Happy with her progress.

Ironically she did ask if we could practice some 2-up with the idea of her wanting me to take her out on some the further state wide/interstate rides I do. More to come on that. The Tracer is a very lightly sprung and thinly disguised naked/sport bike, so really isn't up for 2-up duty. Not ready to jump on a more dedicated heavy tourer based on that comment alone of hers but we'll see.

I managed to get her through all the 'optional' riding route I proposed for about 150mi total. She called it an "iron butt" :grinpimp: I didn't burst her bubble on that one since we had a great day otherwise.

@ Colossal Cave:
51966755062_766fe81741_h.jpg

Her Madera Canyon/Mt. Wrightson:
51966755097_fbb27fade3_h.jpg

Me, same spot:
51967821523_a3773246fa_h.jpg

Last edited:
Took some vacation this week and hitting some stuff I've been missing. Yesterday Mt. Graham. 23 miles, 600+ corners, 2000-9500feet elevation spread before the pavement ends. Road continues as dirt up near 10k. Not many places you can get a street bike this high in AZ. Had the road entirely to myself except for a couple CenturyLink service vehicles working on towers at the top.

It was so fun, Going to hit it again tomorrow and link it up with the 666/191 Morenci/Alpine ride. 98 miles, 2000+ corners, desert to tall pines and back elevation. Tail of the Wha? LOL. Any of you East Coast or Midwesterners wanna ride some cool shit hit me up... :grinpimp:

What? we'll ride this one when you get back :smokin:

52035021684_776f56b108_k.jpg

52035291385_2fe5c5127b_k.jpg

52035291540_08ed1fa92f_k.jpg

Last edited:
Thiis bike makes me realize why i got into wheeling. Cops aint out in the woods giving tickets to people doing aggressive vehicular maneuvers. 320 lbs full of fuel and 60 horse of 2 stroke brapp
CD80105B-E866-40B2-A86A-E1B23667CAD6.jpeg
Same with me and dirt bikes. My buddy just picked up a 75 GT185 and we're going to do a "vintage sub 200cc" street bike group. Might help cut down on the tickets if running full throttle still isn't even the speed limit.:laughing:

Same with me and dirt bikes. My buddy just picked up a 75 GT185 and we're going to do a "vintage sub 200cc" street bike group. Might help cut down on the tickets if running full throttle still isn't even the speed limit.:laughing:
I still need to pick up a case inducted 2t. Probably do a H2, in purple.

It’s much more fun riding a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow. :smokin:
And if any of y'all are interested in riding slow bikes slow, I can introduce you to my lady friend up a few posts :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Heat is breaking and getting REAL nice, that means more riding! Cruising around the Catalina foothills over the past weekend.

52405478473_27dd8611e0_o.jpg

I picked up my nephews new bike today he only has a learners permit and it was rush hour traffic so I had the honors of taking it home for him . He said I’m nervous you riding in this traffic I said no worries I split lanes like a pro the look on his face was priceless 😁

2022 kawi ninja 400
IMG_7965.jpeg

I took the thunderbolt out today trying too burn the fuel out before pulling the tank for storage. I lost a heat shield screw at some point this summer stopped at tge hardware store and no luck it’s cei hardware British funny how some people charge shipping on small hardware but large items is free I’m sure it’s worked into the price but I hate paying more in shipping than tge screw cost I guess I’ll order extra anyhow driveway pic
IMG_8861.jpeg

Did get to ride a new 300 for a lil bit. An I dunno. Might be just transitioning from that 150 back to a grown up bike. But I didnt care for it. Would take a lot of changes to get to where it worked for me.

Top Back Refresh