What's new

Pork and Bleach

Ted_Kaczynski

On A Journey
Member Number
Loc
Jacksonville, FL
These are the same assholes telling us we don’t need gins and only cops should have guns. Intentionally hurting a cop is straight up bullshit. The problem from all this is only the true assholes will now become cops. The power hungry. The saying that cops won’t enforce gun control against the citizens is now out the window. The end game ‘is to create a police force that has no values and will simply follow orders. Gun confiscation and control of citizens.

Reactions: Clb
Complete and total dick move if there ever was one. Just because people CAN exhibit ruthless behavior doesn't mean they should.

Amoral fuck heads.

Keep licking that boot buddy.

keep sucking that dick, unlike you i know the police are a necessary evil. criminal are not, i would have no problem with killing half of them off right now.

fetch

Last edited:
go suck a bbc, i must suck to be such a hate filled bitch.

So you’re not for equality?:flipoff2:

Seems to me the justice system allowed for equal protection under the law. Is what the did wrong? Fuck yes. Has the justice system been wrongfully protecting fuck head corrupt cops? Yup, who do a lot worse that just mix bleach in a milk shake. Until there is a real effort at the top level. DOJ/DOC level to address the 50* year old problems. Fuck the cop especially those who choose to remain quiet when they hear or know of a problem with another officer. These fuckers are just taking their career as their bribe vs. some quick cash. Still knowing or suspecting something and not saying something can get us common folk charged with a felony. Worst case the cop needs to find a new place to issue taxes. :stirthepot:

PS, story was updated. Smells...off.

"The New York Police Department has found there was "no criminality" by Shake Shack employees in the matter of three police officers getting sick and taken to a hospital Monday night after drinking milkshakes from a restaurant in Manhattan, officials said.

The officers were released from the hospital overnight, according to the NYPD.

"After a thorough investigation by the NYPD’s Manhattan South investigators, it has been determined that there was no criminality by Shake Shack’s employees," NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison said Tuesday morning."

Complete and total dick move if there ever was one. Just because people CAN exhibit ruthless behavior doesn't mean they should.

Amoral fuck heads.

what did that guy say???
reap what ye sow

fukkin idiot's alienating the only group who may protect them when it hits the fan.

So you’re not for equality?:flipoff2:

Seems to me the justice system allowed for equal protection under the law. Is what the did wrong? Fuck yes. Has the justice system been wrongfully protecting fuck head corrupt cops? Yup, who do a lot worse that just mix bleach in a milk shake. Until there is a real effort at the top level. DOJ/DOC level to address the 50* year old problems. Fuck the cop especially those who choose to remain quiet when they hear or know of a problem with another officer. These fuckers are just taking their career as their bribe vs. some quick cash. Still knowing or suspecting something and not saying something can get us common folk charged with a felony. Worst case the cop needs to find a new place to issue taxes. :stirthepot:

then get on the unions asses that protect the shit heads.
fetch

Top Back Refresh