What's new

Pool table and ping pong combo

Swayzeexpress

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Wife and kids want a ping pong table and I love pool. Anyone found a combo set up with a solid table?

Merry Christmas!

Ill see if I can take picture of the setup tomorrow and company it came from.

Fullsize pool, then board on to of it for ping pong. Works well, would recommend.

Ill see if I can take picture of the setup tomorrow and company it came from.

Fullsize pool, then board on to of it for ping pong. Works well, would recommend.
Awesome thank you - seems like one of those purchases you can regret quickly

My ping pong table is particle board painted green, and hinged in the center. Would be no big deal to pull the legs off and flop it right on top of the pool table, maybe have to add a couple stringers.

They don’t make slate tables typically that are dual purpose like that only the cheesy kids ones so if you’re a real pool player you’ll want to buy a decent slate table ( golden valley I think is a good one if I’m remembering right ) and get a add on fold out ping pong table to rest on top imho

They don’t make slate tables typically that are dual purpose like that only the cheesy kids ones so if you’re a real pool player you’ll want to buy a decent slate table ( golden valley I think is a good one if I’m remembering right ) and get a add on fold out ping pong table to rest on top imho
And there are cheap used slate pool tables all day long.

Universal shit universally sucks ass 99% of the time

But a nice pool table and make a ping pong top of MDF and dowel it together in 2-4 pieces for better storage and weight handling. C clamps on the sides for the net. Done and setup in 3-4 minutes tops.

But a nice pool table and make a ping pong top of MDF and dowel it together in 2-4 pieces for better storage and weight handling. C clamps on the sides for the net. Done and setup in 3-4 minutes tops.

Had this growing up and it's still at my parents' house. I remember helping my dad make a dolly to store the ping pong tops on and roll them over to the storage room. Always seemed solid enough to me.

back around 1999 I sold the pool table from my living room for just a few hundred.. cuz I knew the guy I sold it to.. I just said that he has to bring all the muscle cuz that fucker was heavy..

I would seriously check around and try and get a used table..

on a side note, we had large street signs covering all the windows.. I was the first one to send a ball through a window, and that was expensive

Olhausen is the brand of ping pong, two piece board has soft padding underneath..

Billiard also Olhausen.

20211225_123452.jpg
20211225_123514.jpg
20211225_123938.jpg

Top Back Refresh