What's new

Polymer80 or similar?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
Curious if anyone has done a build? Was thinking about doing one just cause. Probably a G19 size.

Is polymer 80 the go to? Or is there something better?

Do I look like some type of nerd? :flipoff2:

I don't have a 3D printer or even know anyone with one. I don't mind buying the kit an jig to drill it.

Do I look like some type of nerd? :flipoff2:

I don't have a 3D printer or even know anyone with one. I don't mind buying the kit an jig to drill it.
Buy one! Then you can make all kinds of guns "just cause"

80% (or printed) Glock is a great way to end up with a semi-hot-rodded Glock without paying for a bunch of shit that you're not going to use. Parts market is a little rough right now with so much demand.

Pretty easy to do. If you can download a MP3 you can now download a MP5. Also it's cheap, FNS 40 clone is less than $150 complete, slide, barrel, trigger and frame parts minus the cost of a printer which runs $250 on Amazon.

Pretty easy to do. If you can download a MP3 you can now download a MP5. Also it's cheap, FNS 40 clone is less than $150 complete, slide, barrel, trigger and frame parts minus the cost of a printer which runs $250 on Amazon.
You USED to be able to do an FNS for $150. Parts kit speculators and general demand are driving the cost of everything way up, FNS kits are 350-400 bucks now.

Buy one! Then you can make all kinds of guns "just cause"

80% (or printed) Glock is a great way to end up with a semi-hot-rodded Glock without paying for a bunch of shit that you're not going to use. Parts market is a little rough right now with so much demand.

That plan would just be a glock with a decent trigger, sights and normal grip angle. Maybe a threaded barrel.

Is that a gun pun or is a 3D file actually called an MP5? :laughing:

No. I have a stack of paperweights sitting around though. There’s also Tennessee arms. I believe juggernaut tactical also is rolling out 80% lowers.

Top Back Refresh