• He's caught within 1 month

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • He skips the country

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters
Won't be long now.....

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — “Dog the Bounty Hunter” visited the family home of Brian Laundrie on Saturday afternoon.

The reality TV personality, whose real name is Duane Chapman, pulled up to the North Port home of Christopher and Roberta Laundrie around 4:30 p.m. and knocked on the front door. No one answered.

When asked why he was there, Chapman told a News Nation reporter “come on you know,” and implored the public to share tips by calling 833-TELL-DOG.

Wonder who's gonna foot the bill for all the swamp searching going on... when after all they find out the dickbag isn't anywhere in the vicinity. :homer:

Wonder who's gonna foot the bill for all the swamp searching going on... when after all they find out the dickbag isn't anywhere in the vicinity. :homer:
Local news is saying it's costing about $200k per day and if the parents are found to have misled or lied in their statements, the bill will be sent to them, the parents.

Local news is saying it's costing about $200k per day and if the parents are found to have misled or lied in their statements, the bill will be sent to them, the parents.
So then they threaten to go bankrupt, state tries to prosecute them for bullshit so that it can be a criminal fine and circumvent bankruptcy protections, lawyers do lawyer things, parents wind up shelling out like $100k or something, state winds up footing the rest of the bill, plus the small fortune it took to drag it through the courts. Maybe they wind up homeless. Maybe they don't. But either way the taxpayers are on the hook.

Last edited:
So then they threaten to go bankrupt, state tries to prosecute them for bullshit so that it can be a criminal fine and circumvent bankruptcy protections, lawyers do lawyer things, parents wind up shelling out like $100k or something, state winds up footing the rest of the bill, plus the small fortune it took to drag it through the courts.
Pretty much it. That's why I said the taxpayers would pay. There's no way the parents have that much $$$$$$$$$$$$.

The MSM had Dog the Bounty Hunter on And he said "His parents made reservations at Fort DE Soto Park in Pinellas County Florida . Three people went in and only two left the park " Don't know if it's Dog's BS or not , but I live in Pinellas Co. .

The MSM had Dog the Bounty Hunter on And he said "His parents made reservations at Fort DE Soto Park in Pinellas County Florida . Three people went in and only two left the park " Don't know if it's Dog's BS or not , but I live in Pinellas Co. .
Dog got that guy back from Mexico a few years back. Maybe he's on to something. Bet he doesn't know shit about the soil though.

Gary (SanDiegoCJ ) the conversation isn't done. You were going to tell us all about the soil in the area. You have days of expert experience in local soil composition and digging a hole. We'd love to hear all about it.

I never called you a soils analyst, dementia much?
Liar. Go ahead and deny it and I'll call you a liar again. Fuck you.

Are you referring to the namesake of Ted K's screen name, or are you saying he killed your sense of humor?
His screen name. He chose it, so I'll call him that. If he doesn't like it, I really couldn't give a fuck less. I find no humor in liars.

Are you referring to the namesake of Ted K's screen name, or are you saying he killed your sense of humor?
i am pretty sure Gary's sense of humor died around the time the asteroid that killed the dinos hit the earth?

I can tell you about the soil in my area, it's dirt! What'd I win?
uhm, Clay. Dirt is formed by plant life. Clay is formed by pulverized and decomposing rock.

Qualifications: Boy Scout Geology Merit Badge counselor.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh