What's new

Police used baby's dna to investigate father

COVID vax is entirely different-- while I disagree with the logic, I can see how people who don't understand how vaccines work to be concerned of the "rush". I'm talking about vaccines that have been around since the turn of the 1900s, the ones commonly given at birth. It's required for most public schooling.
What is your date cutoff for vaccines and do you require a white paper for it to be a vaccine in your opinion?

Forgive my questions. Ever since I first prosecuted a sovereign citizen, I formed a strong interest in how some people form their belief system. Somehow these people have jobs, drive cars, pay for groceries, etc., while simultaneously believing an alternate reality that they are somehow exempt from society. It's absolutely fascinating, and I think anti-vaxxers are a branch of the same tree. Cultists, fringe religions, conspiracy theorists, people who believe in ghosts-- I'm genuinely interested how a belief system can form in a vacuum of objective fact.
I'll bite on this. Can't read the article but I won't take any article seriously if it uses the term "sovereign citizen" in the title.

As I see it the fundamental debate is individualism vs collectivism. The so-called "sovereign citizens" are extreme individualists. They just want to be left alone and pose no threat if left alone. Collectivists on the other hand seek to impose a uniformity that does not exist in nature. It's only when individualists resist the collectivists attempts to impose uniformity (= restrict freedom) that they are cast as "the threat from sovereign citizens".

Importantly, individualists are ok if other people FREELY choose to engage in collectivism. The opposite cannot be said; collectivists seek to impose uniformity upon ALL through the use of FORCE, usually claiming that "democracy" provides the moral authority for such force.

In summary you have it all wrong. Collectivists are the real threat.

I'm happy to go much deeper with this debate.

EDIT: "anti vaxxer" is yet another term used to demonize those with a different view. For that matter, people who choose not to take a specific vaccine are not necessarily "anti vaxxers". The issue here is personal choice. One can even make an argument, based on the established theory of natural selection, that over the long term vaccines thin the gene pool and will result in a net loss of life.

Cultists, fringe religions, conspiracy theorists, etc are a different topic and should not be conflated with individualism. Frankly, such people are more closely aligned with the collectivists approach. And I still don't see the difference between religion and conspiracy theory. :stirthepot:

Last edited:
Forgive my questions. Ever since I first prosecuted a sovereign citizen, I formed a strong interest in how some people form their belief system. Somehow these people have jobs, drive cars, pay for groceries, etc., while simultaneously believing an alternate reality that they are somehow exempt from society. It's absolutely fascinating, and I think anti-vaxxers are a branch of the same tree. Cultists, fringe religions, conspiracy theorists, people who believe in ghosts-- I'm genuinely interested how a belief system can form in a vacuum of objective fact.

Great read, but you'll need a lexis account.

Well, if you were curious, you didn't have to start off being a dick:flipoff2:

1st off, zealots/extremists come in all flavors, left, right, religious, atheist, juggallo dead head, whatever, they are in a vacuum, they escape reality, and they typically spit when they talk.

I grew up in a family of democrats, and my hippy turned yuppie dad, would rattle on about how terrible Republicans were, how they were in bed with big business, how the winners write the history books, how bad they fucked the Indians, how governments use propaganda. My 1st voter registration card was marked D. But even at 18 years old, I didn't trust Al Gore. I was an offroader, and had bought myself a shotgun, 1st in how many generations of anti gunners, I get to listen to democrats rattle on about how bad gun owners are, and how I'm not entitled to use "public lands"

Wtf? These guys are all douches

A couple years go by, I'm 21, time to go back to college.

I had a deep respect for the law, my grandfather, my biggest hero, had been a hot shot attorney, then a state Judge, when I was a toddler, my baby sitter was a court reporter.

I wanted to be a sheriff and I washed out so now I hate cops and everything law related.

Actually no:laughing:

I had life by the balls, clean record, fit, had a gorgeous girlfriend, paid for Tacoma dd, paid for wrangler on 35s, paid for street strip fox body, paid for .45 under the front seat, fun job, money in my pocket.

I add that because one of our resident feds had a little bitch fit because I don't respect law enforcement and accused me of either being a washout, or a troublemaker, I was doing just fine.

I was taking some criminal justice classes, along with my pre reqs, I was enjoying the criminal justice classes, my teacher was somewhat connected, and was pulling me aside for pointers on the application process, cool.

One night she brings in some ATF agents who are passing seized guns around, telling stories. One tells a story, after the Lautenberg amendment, he had to go seize guns from a guy who had had minor domestic case 15 years earlier. The agent felt really really bad
"But I'm just doing my job"

Fuck that. A retroactive ammendment, violating a guys gun rights. I'm out. That's not an honorable profession, I'm not that person. I'll do shit the hard way, without violating anybodys rights. I didn't join the military to be a doorkicker, because I don't trust that I was actually going to be killing just the bad guys, I want no part of collateral damage. We have a huge defense contractor here, biggest employer in this half of the state, great pay, lots of friends there, guess which gun toting redneck doesn't feel great about bombing the fuck out of a bunch of brown kids, this guy.

Pick a different career path, doing just fine.

Still think the world is pretty bitchin, it's my oyster, you can make it whatever you want it to be.

Have a kid and buy a house real young, like 22,23, nice neighborhood, I've got a good job, journeyman by 24yo, minimal debt aside from the mortgage, stay at home baby momma. This one is all into natural shit, organic, yoga, etc, that's cool. Before our daughter was born, she did a ton of research on vaccine safety. I didn't just go along with it, I followed up. Are you aware that Japan had such a terrible problem with SIDS in the 80s that they took huge steps backwards? I read the whole fucking study. I've referenced it since, but I haven't been able to find it, seems to have been scrubbed from the web (I remember my dad telling me that the winners write the books)

I find out that the AMA (who at one point forbid hand washing) moved the goal posts on polio at the same time the vaccine came out.

Fucking shady.

I agree to not getting my daughter vaccinated. My mom, whom I love to death, is an MD. And her first grandchild isn't getting a single shot, imagine how that went over:laughing:

Then my baby momma is learning more about food processing, chemicals in the water, chemicals in the food, it's all shit.

Meanwhile, it's 2005, housing is booming. Everywhere you turn, there brand new 2 story houses with granite counter tops and stainless appliances and a brand new crew cab and Tahoe on 20s in the driveway, is everybody a doctor or lawyer?

I'm a journeyman wiring 50 hours a week, and flipping cars, putting sweat equity into my modest home, very minimal debt load, to hold the water line, so I want to learn about "money! "

Holy shit, did you know that the federal reserve isn't federal, or a reserve? They just fucking print it, lend it to the government, and want interest in it? WTF?:laughing:

OK, now I'm crawling down the rabbit hole on bankers, and the politicians they buy, on both sides of the aisle....

78cf570bcbe821e29b4533c14cb71a1b.jpg

Here's the funny thing. My lady was researching "health" and I'm over here researching "wealth", and we're comparing notes, and the same names keep popping up. These assholes are sitting on the board of education, and dupont board of directors, and a military advisory panel, WTF?

DowJones-Overlap_InfoWeTrust.png

There was a lot of Alex Jones in here about this time, she lapped it up, I separated the wheat from the chaff. I prepped as much as I felt necessary to sleep like a baby.

Holy shit! Did you know that in 2000, Afghanistan produced like 3% of the world's opium, then by 2003 it was producing like 90%, data from Whitehouse. Gov at the time

USopium7.jpg

They REALLY upped their heroin game while occupied with the baddest ass military on the planet, who was simultaneously fighting a "war on drugs":homer:

Then the huge crash of 2009 came, nobody saw it coming! Well, in my tinfoil hat over here, distrust in bankers and politicians, I did pretty well, a dumb fucking mechanic saw housing was a bubble built in artificially low interest rates, so I jumped ship from an excavation company doing exclusively new home subdivisions to copper mining, I could perform my craft in my home town and sell copper to China. 2009-2011 were probably my best years, 70 hour weeks, I had friends working at my house while I was doing OT, and I was buying equipment for pennies on the dollar in town, tractor, forklift, trailers, welders, you name it, nobody had money, I was killing it. Thanks for the heads up Alex Jones:flipoff2:

bugs-bunny-tin-foil-hat-turns-crown-knowledge.jpg

D9D7834F-F58F-4897-8EE0-E8D31F879648.jpeg

Anyways it's getting late, that gets us up to about 2011, I'm needing to wrap up "deep thoughts with projectjunkie"

I'll leave you with a thesis by doctor Carlin

Edit: do you think that the American people were represented in the Ghislane Maxwell trial? Are you aware that the prosecutor was James Comeys daughter? Thoughts on that?

And another fed outed himself. :stirthepot:
I'm a county government employee, thank you very much. :grinpimp: The feds are the laziest, most inept people I've ever had the displeasure of working with. Like choke on a spoon lazy. I hated the FBI before it was cool. They once witheld part of a robbery investigation from me, as they were investigating some multi-state thing, yadda yadda yadda. Anyway I had the judge order them in contempt, provide their investigation. They provided me 60+ pages of redacted pages. Like, pure redactions, line by line. Some pages their shitty government printers just printed black ink on white paper to demonstrate they redacted a full page photo. Fuck da (federal) police.

I'll bite on this. Can't read the article but I won't take any article seriously if it uses the term "sovereign citizen" in the title.

As I see it the fundamental debate is individualism vs collectivism. The so-called "sovereign citizens" are extreme individualists. They just want to be left alone and pose no threat if left alone. Collectivists on the other hand seek to impose a uniformity that does not exist in nature. It's only when individualists resist the collectivists attempts to impose uniformity (= restrict freedom) that they are cast as "the threat from sovereign citizens".

Importantly, individualists are ok if other people FREELY choose to engage in collectivism. The opposite cannot be said; collectivists seek to impose uniformity upon ALL through the use of FORCE, usually claiming that "democracy" provides the moral authority for such force.

In summary you have it all wrong. Collectivists are the real threat.

I'm happy to go much deeper with this debate.

EDIT: "anti vaxxer" is yet another term used to demonize those with a different view. For that matter, people who choose not to take a specific vaccine are not necessarily "anti vaxxers". The issue here is personal choice. One can even make an argument, based on the established theory of natural selection, that over the long term vaccines thin the gene pool and will result in a net loss of life.

Cultists, fringe religions, conspiracy theorists, etc are a different topic and should not be conflated with individualism. Frankly, such people are more closely aligned with the collectivists approach. And I still don't see the difference between religion and conspiracy theory. :stirthepot:

I think you missed the point, or I didn't communicate it well enough. My intrigue lies with extremism. People latching onto, fiercely, fringe ideologies that aren't based in fact or reality. Sovereign citizens really captured my interest, but I supposed it started with these types on college campuses:
1660747440701.png

They stood there, screaming and shouting, calling everyone gay sinners, etc. No one ever pays them any mind, but I was always fascinated how people became so completely idiotic. Then came pizzagate, Q, moon landing, 9/11 conspiracies, etc. These people aren't asylum crazy, but what I call functioning crazy. It popped again again in more limited numbers with the Bill Gates-tracker with the COVID shot. Coming full circle to anti-vax, I still recall when people used to claim it causes autism. Completely idiotic and no shred of fact to support it, but still, it persisted.

So to this day I always like learning more about these folks. Learning life stories and seeing how people walk the paths they walk. :cool2:

When my oldest was born, we opted out of all the vaccines and testing, zero blood samples. We knew then that the gov was collecting newborn DNA. This was at a hippy dippy midwife birthing center, and they still had a shit fit

blood test caught my daughters unfunctional thyroid, without that test she would be living a very different life as the issue wouldnt show until she started missing milestones and at that point some things are irreversible.

Top Back Refresh