What's new

Police arrest CNN News crew on live TV

I knew it. Orangeman censoring free speech!!

I'm no fan of CNN, but that was a fucked up move by MSP. No active violence, full on production grade equipment, and the reporter was very cordial and polite when contact was made.

Smells an awful lot like freedom of the press is endangered in Minnesota, they've already got a bear of an PR problem on their hands. Transparency is what they need now, not shutting down legit press on live TV.

Now, they need to round up and arrest the rest of the fake media out there :flipoff2: <- sarcasm since I need to spell that out for some tards.

WTF..

The MSP police chief needs to be replaced NOW.

His officers are apparently morons and they are under his direction.

I'm calling it. That was staged.

Why on earth would the police get orders from whoever was on the other side of their ear peace to arrest the black CNN reporter on a live broadcast when he was being completely cooperative?

I'm calling it. That was staged.

Why on earth would the police get orders from whoever was on the other side of their ear peace to arrest the black CNN reporter on a live broadcast when he was being completely cooperative?

I like this explanation

In the course of clearing the streets and restoring order at Lake Street and Snelling Avenue, four people were arrested by State Patrol troopers, including three members of a CNN crew. The three were released once they were confirmed to be members of the media.

Minnesota governor: I take full responsibility for CNN arrests

Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN) apologizes after CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his crew were arrested and released during protests following the death of George Floyd.

Minnesota governor: I take full responsibility for CNN arrests

Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN) apologizes after CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his crew were arrested and released during protests following the death of George Floyd.

Publicity stunt.

Well, just another constitutional freedom being violated in a state with a Democrat Governor. Nothing new here people, move along, the Democrat State knows what is best for you.

What's the truth? Guy got killed in cuffs, the population, both blue and black got stupid, is that the gist?

Or is it the blue overstepping their bounds because, afraid of cameras?

Publicity for what?

For baiting emotions and causing people to pick a side. That video will go viral. It will further embed the notion that it's "illegal to be black in America" which will further fuel the disorder through the weekend.

this is quickly turning into a "Those who are with the protesters" vs "Those who are against destroying property".

Well, just another constitutional freedom being violated in a state with a Democrat Governor. Nothing new here people, move along, the Democrat State knows what is best for you.

That's what I wish people would realize. What do all the protesters always have in common, no matter the issue at hand? They feel disenfranchised and abused by the police who are carrying out the rule of law against good people for the government who is comprised of bad people.

The nation as a hole has lost faith in it's government.

CNN earlier this week "you can't hide behind the first amendment"

CNN now "Reeeeeeee our first amendment rights"

My tinfoil says it was staged.

Publicity stunt.

I don't think so. I watched the press conference this morning: Governor, Maj. Gen. Jon A. Jensen of National Guard, and others. Governor mentioned CNN in the middle of his speech. Jensen talked about his plan of action from yesterday, which was to protect the Governor, his staff, and buildings. He implied that the State Patrol were being difficult/opposing what the Governor was asking him to do.

But take above with a grain of salt, they were all on camera.

I agree with this view point, and unfortunately by allowing others to be our keepers this is where we are now. Not agreeing with the opportunist fucks that burn down neighborhoods, they should get beat too.

The nation as a hole has lost faith in it's government.

Top Back Refresh