Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Places to wheel in KS,MO,AR,OK,NE,IA area.

just talked to a buddy about Crossbar the other day. i have not been myself, but he and his gal pal seem to enjoy it in the jeep.

If I recall correctly, maybe some 37s? Nothing wild by any stretch.

They are in Mulvane, KS, so it may just be proximity for them.

My buddies and I are talking about another Disney run after some of the summer heat is over with. i guess they opened up that large portion that had been closed down because of some nested eagles.

I had some friends go a couple years back and they said it was kinda meh, but that's where ultra4 nationals are being held so there's gotta be something decent out there. I plan on going to the race Oct 15-17. I will report back here.

I had Austin move this here since I thought it might be a better place for it.

We are planning a trip from the Wednesday before Halloween weekend till Halloween day on a Monday and trying to figure out where to go that we have not been before. Everything I am finding shuts down at sunset though which is lame.

We have been to
Disney
Smorr
Tuttle Creek
Clayton
Crossbar Ranch

We wanted to go to RMR but it closes for hunting season mid October.

Thought about Hot Springs but they close at sunset and its an 8hr+ drive for us.

Rush Springs closes at sunset.

Krocks is only open on weekends and closes at sunset.

Twin Mountains closes at sunset.

Jay is too small.

Flat nasty I was told by 2 different friends its not worth driving past Rush Springs and Smorr to go to.

Who knows anything about 3B offroad in Eureka Springs? I think it used to be called 4x4 world maybe. It says trails are open 24/7.

I heard Poteau is getting shut down

All of our rigs now have 42-43s. 2 or 3
Jeeps and a buggy all built similar.

Nothing to contribute, but I am interested in 3B. MIL lives there and I could drag the gold cart down next rime if its worthwhile...

Hey kids. So I’ve been to flat nasty 3 or 4 times. It’s definitely worth a trip. Just an fyi. Kungfu I can’t believe I’ve never ran into you at Tuttle.

Green acres Oklahoma is another big sticky park much like clayton. It’s a blast. My Cherokee is a little on the heavy side for that place. I’d like to have a buggy next trip.

Is anyone going to koh?

Hey kids. So I’ve been to flat nasty 3 or 4 times. It’s definitely worth a trip. Just an fyi. Kungfu I can’t believe I’ve never ran into you at Tuttle.

Green acres Oklahoma is another big sticky park much like clayton. It’s a blast. My Cherokee is a little on the heavy side for that place. I’d like to have a buggy next trip.

Is anyone going to koh?
I have only been to Tuttle a few times actually.

The next place my friend mentioned trying is Twin Mountain or something in Oklahoma.

My friends ex uncle in law or something weird like that has a team racing out there at koh and invited us but I dont have a tow rig that I would want to drive that far. The RV would suck driving and my Powerstroke isn’t on the road yet and I dont want to stay in a tent.

I have only been to Tuttle a few times actually.

The next place my friend mentioned trying is Twin Mountain or something in Oklahoma.

My friends ex uncle in law or something weird like that has a team racing out there at koh and invited us but I dont have a tow rig that I would want to drive that far. The RV would suck driving and my Powerstroke isn’t on the road yet and I dont want to stay in a tent.
Think that could be Rugged Mountain Ranch? If so, I THINK that’s the old Green Acres. I only went once, but I remember it being too gnarly for me to enjoy. As in, spend an hour making it 300 yards in places.

Bump..

Looking at RMR for our summer trip. We are in RZRs though. Are we gonna have any fun in UTVs on 32-35" tires?

I don’t think you will have fun on sxs at RMR because I feel like it is a crawling park. There are a lot of trails that I did not do also so. Not an expert

that is what I was afraid of..
the park is huge, and a shit ton of trails, i just never explored them,.
so i have been there twice, and both times the only other vehicles there were built rigs on 37s and better, barley any jeeps , mainly buggies of sort. but we also choose off days to wheel so we dont have to wait in lines.

Top Back Refresh