What's new

Pity posts

Ditchdigger

Literally Clueless
Member Number
What the hell is up with the vanilla men posting shit (I knowšŸ˜‘on Facebook) that they have been victims of police brutality?
The only time I could see that happening to some of them is if their uncle was a cop.
why has being a victim become cool?
p.s. Iā€™ve been drinking , be kind.

Nothing beats the two white fucktards on the local radio station a few days ago apologizing to black people about everything under the fucking sun and how we should be ashamed about the white privilege thing....... :shaking:

I wanted to rip the radio out of my truck and smash it. Better yet, smash those 2 fucktards with it. It was disgusting to listen to.

Nothing beats the two white fucktards on the local radio station a few days ago apologizing to black people about everything under the fucking sun and how we should be ashamed about the white privilege thing....... :shaking:

I wanted to rip the radio out of my truck and smash it. Better yet, smash those 2 fucktards with it. It was disgusting to listen to.

Although smashing your radio at the time may feel good in the end you'll be the only one who suffers trust me.

I this what happens when you grow up not having to take responsibility for your own actions?

You have a unknown feeling of remorse for your own actions but then let society mold you into thinking that you must take responsibility for others actions?

Kinda passive aggressive fucked up if ya think about it.

In my younger and stupider years I was a victim of police brutality, administered by a black cop non the less. Did I deserve it? I sure did. Have I ever whined or cried about it? No. In fact there are very few who even know about it.

#35 ā€¢ Jun 21, 2017Posted this one before.

Way back when I was 20, like think 1986 I was young dumb and full of myself.

This one night my friend and I went down to the local dive stripper bar. (imagine every square inch is covered in Hustler pics) We walk in and after our eyes adjust to the gloom and smoke he spots his brother and his cousin sitting with a half dozen HA's on the front row. His cousin was a prospect I found out later.

Anyway we sit with them and proceed to drink massive quantities of warm shitty ass draft beer. Everything's cool the HA guys don't mind us as long as we keep up with buying when it's our turn.

The night is moving along when a couple of cops show up. Of course they have to go give the HA guys a hard time and they don't get far so they start in on us.

Good cop. Bad cop. White cop. Black cop.

Right about then I decide for some stupid reason to try to be a hard ass to impress these HA guys.

Bad black cop asks for my ID, I pull it out of my wallet and throw it on the floor.

"Pick that up and hand it to me he says"

I look him right in the face and say "Hey boy, how about you go fetch me a beer"

The whole joint goes quiet, I mean fuck I think even the DJ even shut the music off.

"Excuse me"? "What did you just say"?

Me being louder...

"I said boy go fetch me a beer"!

Next thing I know he is dragging me up the back stairs, yea UP, this was such a dive it was in a basement.

The back stairs were somewhere you didn't wanna go, that led to an alley and a lot of things were settled in that alley, if you know what I mean.

So he drags me up the stairs and out the back door, lifts me off my feet and slams me against the wall. Good cop comes out at this point to keep watch and bad cop goes to town kicking my ass, I got a good beating and maybe I was lucky he didn't bother using his billy club.

I am laying there in the filth of that alley beaten right bloody when he leans over me.

He said,

Apology accepted and they walked off.

I crawled back down those stairs, near the bottom someone helped me to my feet and back to the table. A couple of bar girls brought some wet rags and cleaned me up some.

So I am sitting there and one of the HA guys pours me a beer and gives me a look.

He says...

I've seen some stupid motherfuckers and I've seen some crazy motherfuckers and even some who just don't give a fuck, I just can't figure out which one you are.

The rest of the night was a blur, my last memory was drinking some green drink that looked just like antifreeze out of a strippers shoe.

I think I spent the next three days in bed after that night.:laughing:

What the hell is up with the vanilla men posting shit (I knowšŸ˜‘on Facebook) that they have been victims of police brutality?
The only time I could see that happening to some of them is if their uncle was a cop.
why has being a victim become cool?
p.s. Iā€™ve been drinking , be kind.

When you drink you are not able to control your white privilege. That shit happens. while i can't speak for what you read i can promise you that it happens to white people too. Just not on such a large scale. Get over it.

They don't live in reality. They live in a world of likes and subscribers. In reality their first reaction to a threatening individual or someone cutting them off in traffic is to call 911. Its all for show.

They don't live in reality. They live in a world of likes and subscribers. In reality their first reaction to a threatening individual or someone cutting them off in traffic is to call 911. Its all for show.

all for the likes. i never got my likes check from facebook. did you?

When you drink you are not able to control your white privilege. That shit happens. while i can't speak for what you read i can promise you that it happens to white people too. Just not on such a large scale. Get over it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most whites who experience police brutality had it coming for one reason or another. I agree that drinking probably amplifies both racism and white privilege. Unfortunately, drinking amplifies bad attitudes and deep inner emotions from near everyone that partakes, race be damned. If you're not a respectful person in your own closed mind(but show respect on the outside), while drinking, that inner demon comes out(as the story above shows). Then when confronted with authority figures, your inner demon rears it's ugly head, and boom, police give you a good working over. I assume this is where whites get brutalized. Blacks on the other hand, maybe a few have experienced it that way, but in many cases, are brutalized for no real reason other than hatred... hatred that's kept alive by keeping the divide in the country deep, and focused on what the "leaders" want it to be focused on... hating each other for no specific reason other than doing what we're told. This is from all sides. We all hate each other, and many times have no clue why we hate each other. If you take an honest look at news casts and really analyze what they're doing, it's not reporting the news that matters... it's reporting news stories that keep us hating each other. I want the hate to stop. We as a country need the hate to stop. If it doesn't, we'll never move beyond the point we're at in history. The record will keep spinning, but the song won't advance.

FB is a platform to whine about everything for some people. Itā€™s a way to get attention they arenā€™t otherwise getting. I also feel like itā€™s a way for people who are insecure about their marriage to show everyone else how much in love theyā€™re as a couple.

Delete your Facebook account. Done.

This.

The only thing I really use facebook for is for browsing the marketplace for more shit I don't need. I don't read peoples posts on there otherwise. I don't listen to the radio much, or watch the news on T.V. at all. I'm sure my blood pressure is already high enough without any of that stuff pissing me off. I only work on the things that need done at my own place for my own families well being. Everyone outside my circle gets no fucks given to them by me.

May I ask how you venture into Marketplace w/o logging on fagbook :homer:

Fake name. Fake location. Email I used was from as 24h temporary service. No friends. No discussions. No posts. Nothing. Simply to buy and sell. If you cannot differentiate the difference between using Facebook Marketplace to horse trade, and using Facebook as a primary means of social interaction, then I cannot help you.

I have stories. I hate almost all the cops I have encountered. I try hard as F*** to avoid them sumbitches. I don't whine about it. Now with all that's going on they are only going to get worse.

I have stories. I hate almost all the cops I have encountered. I try hard as F*** to avoid them sumbitches. I don't whine about it. Now with all that's going on they are only going to get worse.

They'll either get worse, or get another job imo. It feels like with all the rhetoric against cops, they are actuality trying to get people to not become cops, or to have those that already are, quit.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most whites who experience police brutality had it coming for one reason or another. I agree that drinking probably amplifies both racism and white privilege. Unfortunately, drinking amplifies bad attitudes and deep inner emotions from near everyone that partakes, race be damned. If you're not a respectful person in your own closed mind(but show respect on the outside), while drinking, that inner demon comes out(as the story above shows). Then when confronted with authority figures, your inner demon rears it's ugly head, and boom, police give you a good working over. I assume this is where whites get brutalized. Blacks on the other hand, maybe a few have experienced it that way, but in many cases, are brutalized for no real reason other than hatred... hatred that's kept alive by keeping the divide in the country deep, and focused on what the "leaders" want it to be focused on... hating each other for no specific reason other than doing what we're told. This is from all sides. We all hate each other, and many times have no clue why we hate each other. If you take an honest look at news casts and really analyze what they're doing, it's not reporting the news that matters... it's reporting news stories that keep us hating each other. I want the hate to stop. We as a country need the hate to stop. If it doesn't, we'll never move beyond the point we're at in history. The record will keep spinning, but the song won't advance.

So basically Whites get beat by cops because they're bad, Blacks get beat by cops because of Racism.

Welp, thank you for that insightful post, why don't you apologize for racism for me, save us both the trouble.

960x0.jpg

Typical facebook excusers in here. "I hate facebook, but I have a facebook. Oh it's just to do XYZ, I don't post or look at it, but you know, I'm a hypocrite"

So basically Whites get beat by cops because they're bad, Blacks get beat by cops because of Racism.

Welp, thank you for that insightful post, why don't you apologize for racism for me, save us both the trouble.

960x0.jpg

Numbers wise, absofuckinglutely... plenty of white guys get their ass beat by the popo for no reason other than whiteness, but many more black guys get whooped upon for no reason other than being black.
if you can't see that you're delusional, but we all already know that about you...
Percentage wise, no... depends how you want to see it. Also rhetorical :rolleyes:

Itā€™s funny how they assume that if youā€™re white, seeing the red and blues flash in your rear view mirror goes something like this:

ā€Well hidey-ho there Officer! How are you doing this fine evening?ā€ ā€œOh, you just wanted to let me know Iā€™ve got a blown taillight? Well thanks so much, I had no idea! Yep, Iā€™ll get that taken care of in a jiffy, have a great night!ā€

Meanwhile if youā€™re black, you pull over and they walk up and unload their sidearm into your chest because they thought they saw you move. Come on.

The whole thing about ā€œwhite people will never understand talking to their kids about how to deal with the police.ā€ Bullshit. I will tell my kids, particularly when they start driving, roll the windows down, shut the engine off, hands on the wheel, donā€™t do anything but answer their questions, donā€™t be a smartass, donā€™t try to fight them, if youā€™re ever put in cuffs we will deal with it in court.

I completely agree that not everyone is dealt the same cards in life. Race is one of those factors, but so are a whole lot of other choices people make, and some are just shit luck. Getting pregnant as a teenager or having kids outside of marriage with multiple women, dropping out of school, having a criminal record, etc, affects whites the same as it does blacks, itā€™s just less common.

One of my best friends has had some of the worst shit happen to him. Heā€™s one of 7 kids, big brother is a POS steroid user and lives at home, little brother is an alcoholic, his dad came out as gay, parents got divorced, worked since high school, never took a college class, little sister had leukemia and he had to move out of town to take care of her, been arrested and spent nights in jail twice for DUIā€™s when he wasnā€™t drunk, almost everybody heā€™s been close to has died, had appendicitis and spent his savings right before he moved, got his gf pregnant and they were excited to have a kid but lost it, etc.

Guess what? Itā€™s not ā€œwoe is meā€. Heā€™s managed to buy a house, drives nicer vehicles than I do, works 7 days a week, started his own business at nights that has been shuttered from Coronavirus, and will eventually start another one replacing his current job.

i find my interactions with the police have 100% to do with my attitude. when i was younger i would test them, i always lost. at about 30 years old i learned to shut the fawk up and pay money to lawyers.

Top Back Refresh