What's new

Pit bull dumpster fire

brandon.

Member Number
Loc
raleigh nc
Unless I missed it no thread over here about the dumpster fire that is pit bull. Goes on rant about being American then says moving production overseas, tells customers to fuxk off etc. Definitely a wise business move :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20200526-123940_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200526-123954_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200526-123927_Facebook.jpg

I love the irony of a long rant about hating fb posted on fb then being 100% tinfoil hat extreme :usa: and "I lead by example" while moving business production off shore... :lmao:

I would consider paying for Pitbull to have a Yellow star. I have never ran the tires, they might suck but props to a business that will burn it to the ground to stand up for their personal beliefs. It might be a great thing, or endless entertainment.

I would consider paying for Pitbull to have a Yellow star. I have never ran the tires, they might suck but props to a business that will burn it to the ground to stand up for their personal beliefs. It might be a great thing, or endless entertainment.

to own the libs for fucking america up; he's going to move his manufacturing overseas?

Sounds like they're likely circling the drain. Tough market with a ton of competition with what I image were very steep start up costs. They were pretty much only competitive in price when they ran deep promo pricing.

I appreciate a bunch of wack jobs around here that have very consistently had absolutely ridiculous reasons for the shit they believe in and do.

With Pitbull just the name will cause drama of epic proportions.

to own the libs for fucking america up; he's going to move his manufacturing overseas?

Honestly, I think he probably wanted to do the right thing and keep production domestic but he's probably finding out that he simply can't compete on price while doing it. They have to run constant promos because their everyday pricing is nowhere close to being competitive.

Honestly, I think he probably wanted to do the right thing and keep production domestic but he's probably finding out that he simply can't compete on price while doing it. They have to run constant promos because their everyday pricing is nowhere close to being competitive.

so to own the lib's and virus hoax he is going to move manufacturing overseas? thats where i think he takes the Action Fab pill and goes weird.

Having a so-so reputation for performance of the tires, and long delays with delivery has hurt them.
Ad to that recent increase in Stickies: Treps, SXs, etc, plus good reviews from companies with smaller-medium tires (Like Patagonia) at great prices, plus covid and his fate is doomed.

One thing's for sure, when you deeply intertwine your personal political opinions and your business it can get messy. He should've kept his personal rants off of his official business pages.

Having a so-so reputation for performance of the tires, and long delays with delivery has hurt them.
Ad to that recent increase in Stickies: Treps, SXs, etc, plus good reviews from companies with smaller-medium tires (Like Patagonia) at great prices, plus covid and his fate is doomed.

sounds like he needs to get a second job and pull himself up by his boot straps. funny how they are all for capitalism until they get out maneuvered by some vietnamese upstart. then they wanna cry about how this is everyones fault but their own.

Unless I missed it no thread over here about the dumpster fire that is pit bull. Goes on rant about being American then says moving production overseas, tells customers to fuxk off etc. Definitely a wise business move :rolleyes:

I agree with his last post in spirit, but one thing: It's likely that US foreign intelligence allowed US social media companies to host ISIS for the obvious reasons. I'm conflicted about it, and all such intelligence operations should inspire conflict in reasonable and patriotic people.

I mean yeah we know what the little shitbirds are up to, but it is awfully sneaky and shitty of FB to host that crap while containing conservatives and twitter outright banning them.

It's kind of like when the Chinese make twitter accounts with black people's profile pictures, then stir up a bunch of racial animosity. Yeah we know what the shitbirds are up to, but it is actual animosity that's being stirred and it benefits The Faggot Jack Dorsey.

I agree with his last post in spirit, but one thing: It's likely that US foreign intelligence allowed US social media companies to host ISIS for the obvious reasons. I'm conflicted about it, and all such intelligence operations should inspire conflict in reasonable and patriotic people.

I mean yeah we know what the little shitbirds are up to, but it is awfully sneaky and shitty of FB to host that crap while containing conservatives and twitter outright banning them.

It's kind of like when the Chinese make twitter accounts with black people's profile pictures, then stir up a bunch of racial animosity. Yeah we know what the shitbirds are up to, but it is actual animosity that's being stirred and it benefits The Faggot Jack Dorsey.

If someone made a thread about the sky being blue, you'd go there and start arguing about how water isn't wet. What in the fuck are you rambling about?

Absolutely but I wouldn't down that path publicly on a business page. Personal page go at it but from a business perspective money spends the exact same whether it came from so why go fringe and alienate people especially when there is so much uncertainty in the economy.

I understand having a set of beliefs, but when you intertwine them so tightly with your business, it's generally not a good practice. When you can't meet demands of your customers, your tires are sub par anyway, and your customer service blows, you can only blame the "leftists" for so long.

Top Back Refresh