What's new

pirate4x4 tech?????

TimJus

-------------
Member Number
Loc
Finland
where did all those billavista and other stuff go from old pirate tech page

the OP cares, and hes asking here because he will actually get a response :laughing:

Ya, that place turned into a ghost town. I just logged in over there and saw only 6 or 7 new threads with only 1 or 2 responses in each since I last logged in a few weeks ago.

Think the Canadians are sitting there scratching there heads wondering why everyone left? :lmao:

there is no cc assholes anymore....wonder where they moved……..

I'm right here. I saw all of this coming when vs bought years ago. Sorry, but at this point going to pbb to look for tech is a complete joke. Hopefully all the major contributors have copies of everything. Fuck PBB.

Wayback Machine has a lot of it. 1.8 million snapshots of PBB since 1998.

Screenshot_20200606-183133_Firefox.jpg

I screenshot the Bendin 101 stuff a few weeks ago. Since I just got a bender and knew PBB would be gone soon.

pirate isnt going any where, all the tech over the last 20yrs will be there forever, its the reason they bought it. new content is whats dying

pirate isnt going any where, all the tech over the last 20yrs will be there forever, its the reason they bought it. new content is whats dying

Perhaps but, when it’s old and outdated with most of the photos gone, that tech will be like a sail boat with out any wind. Sure, a slow current will move you along getting bits and pieces but then you’ll have to wade through all the ads. Good luck with your journey

Perhaps but, when it’s old and outdated with most of the photos gone, that tech will be like a sail boat with out any wind. Sure, a slow current will move you along getting bits and pieces but then you’ll have to wade through all the ads. Good luck with your journey

Well said.

It still gets google hits. That's all that matters.

not all tech needs pics :homer: tons of tech just getting part numbers and other numbers

and it will take 30yrs for all the tech there to be "outdated"

pirate isnt going anywhere

Even with the broken pic links, you still get search hits directed to the topics. Once you click there, wade through all the ads, realize the pics are missing, hit the back button, click on another thread, and repeat the cycle. VS probably makes more money with broken threads since you have to go through so many to find anything! :laughing:

not all tech needs pics :homer: tons of tech just getting part numbers and other numbers

and it will take 30yrs for all the tech there to be "outdated"

pirate isnt going anywhere

Well there smartass, a lot of tech over there was explained using photos. Not only that but I got a shit ton of ideas just studying things in a build for example that the thread wasn’t even about. So stuff your :homer:up your backside

some people can read so they dont have to just look at the pics :laughing:

As I said above, it depends on what you’re searching for and how you get ideas. It’s not just the text tech that people use.

yep pirate is dead all the tech is useless and outdated because a lot of pics dont work :homer::homer::homer::homer: fuckin dorks :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh