What's new

Pictures that come back to haunt a person

Could be worse. Imagine wearing your wife's summer dress to get a $14 return. :flipoff2:

451: Unavailable

The page you are attempting to access is not available in your country.

:homer: what's with the pic of trump?

As for the question at hand I have never been much for taking pics so I do t have such problems thankfully.

He just got more famous over this than he ever would have gotten on his talent.

It's the best thing that ever happened to the boy

:homer: what's with the pic of trump?

As for the question at hand I have never been much for taking pics so I do t have such problems thankfully.

OLD pic.Before he kicked Jeffery out of MAR-A-LAGO

The thing that puzzles me about the pic, is that there is 9 women in it(I think)......but only 1 of them looks kinda hot. I don't get it.

Speaking of images coming back to haunt you...

PbKiLXH.jpg

the broad with a blue blouse.. :smokin:

You can bet $300 if he was a rapper they wouldn't care and he'd still be invited to get on stage and shake a fat ass at the crowd.

"Wallen issued an apology" <- why? Why say sorry you moron, you think it will help? Just own your balls already.

That's one of several photos of the prez hanging out with jeff epstein and/or his sidekick ghislane maxwell.

Yup. One of several photos of a famous celeb hanging out with other celebs (or hangers on) at very well attended functions. But not a single record or photo of Trump having ever visited Pedo Island. Unlikethe photos and records of many many prominent democrats.

morgan wallen is headed down a path that should make some good headlines in the next year or two

Top Back Refresh