What's new

Pics of Evo 4Dr Rear Corners on a 2Dr

christensent

Member Number
Title says it all. Does anyone have any pictures of how bad it looks to put a 4 door corner on a 2 door, with wheel well opening in the OEM location (as in not a comp cut stretch or anything)? The only difference is it doesn't extend beyond the top front of the fender down along the door line.

Otherwise, seems nobody makes a good 2-door aluminum corner other than TNT Customs and I'm not paying $1200 for two sheets of bent aluminum.

gt1guy

Apparently a racist
Member Number
Loc
New Iberia, La.
Not sure who makes them in aluminum, but if you were to buy just the smaller (cheaper) version of a corner guard, you can weld on what ever you want to the front because it's all flat.

This is all you really need. This is just a pic of the Poison Spyder ones for reference.

poison-spyder-rear-corner-18-06-021P1_A-3000w.jpg

thedirtman

Member Number
Loc
Washoe County Nevada
And those are actually made by AEV as builder corners and poison spider adds their logo and charges you a bunch more. The AEV are the best fitting corners out there since they follow the compound curves of the JK body by using a press. They are only 1/8" thick though because they are pressed.

snout

Rebels Til We Die
Member Number
Loc
Placer County
The 4dr trail corners above are not shipping until 8/21. I've had a pair on order since April. I just planned on cutting off the section with the spider.
Good to see thedirtman here. The second I get my hands on them, I'll hold them up against a 2dr and take a photo.

Last edited:

Rob50lx

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Probably not at all what you are looking for, but maybe it could give you some ideas?
3433ExplodedView.jpg