What's new

Pic Posting ....

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Click image for larger version  Name:	C16B34CE-419B-4F52-9A18-EB593C203707.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	538.3 KB ID:	1600
Turns out that stupid camera icon in the upper left sucks balls. You can upload easy but it thumbnails everything .... I'll fix it.
  • UPDATE 5/21 ... I won't fix it, it's working as designed. That actually puts pics into your photo gallery and links to them in your post. So while confusing, it works as it should. If you're not creating a photoalbum I would use the two options below

In the mean time, if you have one pic just upload it as an attachment, the site will resize it, and you'll see options on what size to show in your post. SM, M, L and Fullsize.... which is a silly name because it's still displays full width and not overflowing like the PBB used to. I prefer it ... some have said they havent so we can discuss.

There is also a small icon of a photo in the text editor tool bar, click that for a small menu and options when uploading your pics.

Where’s the build thread and YouTube video of you driving it through town while being hidden?

Test? It looks like the resize drop down menu might not be working. Firefox for Android. I might just be dumb. Regardless being able to upload right from my phone is awesome

for those of us who host our own photos, is there an
tag that we can use to insert them, rather than using the image button?

(edit). nevermind, it works now! didn't seem to work the other day.

willys_05.jpg

Trying to get the sizing right... but what’s up with my crooked pics now?

Modern phones and software that don't do what you expect them to. Images I take on my work samsung, ALWAYS seem to get auto-rotated into a direction I don't want. Probably some hidden meta data in the image that is being used to auto-rotate some images. Thats my theory anyway.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C16B34CE-419B-4F52-9A18-EB593C203707.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	538.3 KB ID:	1600
Turns out that stupid camera icon in the upper left sucks balls. You can upload easy but it thumbnails everything .... I'll fix it.
  • UPDATE 5/21 ... I won't fix it, it's working as designed. That actually puts pics into your photo gallery and links to them in your post. So while confusing, it works as it should. If you're not creating a photoalbum I would use the two options below

In the mean time, if you have one pic just upload it as an attachment, the site will resize it, and you'll see options on what size to show in your post. SM, M, L and Fullsize.... which is a silly name because it's still displays full width and not overflowing like the PBB used to. I prefer it ... some have said they havent so we can discuss.

There is also a small icon of a photo in the text editor tool bar, click that for a small menu and options when uploading your pics.

Maybe it's an android issue. I've not been able to correctly post a picture here yet. Everything is grayed out.

Maybe it's an android issue. I've not been able to correctly post a picture here yet. Everything is grayed out.
Used to I could at least try to post on my phone, and shit was always too big with no option to resize. Just today, I can't even click on any of the reply options. When I go the attach file route, it just won't upload and goes back to as if I hadn't tried. I can do it from my work PC, but no luck otherwise. Austin any ideas why this is? I'm usually on my phone, which is a newer galaxy something. Would love to post some progress on my buggy, but have literally no option to do it whatsoever if I can't use my phone.

Top Back Refresh