What's new

Pic Posting ....

Am I doing this right?

0efaa835-85f2-4587-8d24-3e973047de4f.gif

Actually, even some of the pictures I email to myself and put on the PC say size to big as well.

Test resized on phone to 20%. I suppose I'll have to do this every time. The site will not resize for me. Idfk.

20211227_195259.jpg

Has to be a way. I'm glad it works now, but I have to manually resize each individual picture on my phone prior to posting.

20211211_144117.jpg

That's odd. I wonder if it is some thing about the way the phone takes and saves pictures:confused:
Probably, but I'm an idiot on phones and computers, lol. I'll see if there's a setting in my camera or something. Has to be.

Screenshot_20211228-124203_Samsung Internet.jpg
Click the image thumbnail then the click here part. It will upload it directly to the reply box.

This is exactly what I have to do every single time..... It was working correctly a few weeks ago so I thought Austin fixed the problem but it showed back up a few days later.

Can't pick emoji's either, those don't show up. If I want to post one I have to manually type it in like so..... :flipoff:

Those place got the aids?
Same here. Was working for a few days then broken again. Finding workarounds is the nature of software. . .

I don't mean to alarm you but... someone swiped your highlift.

:laughing:

Don't they issue Hi-lift jacks with every new Jeep purchase? There is a base model Jeep in the parking lot at work with the Hi-lift mounted on the tailgate. Slick street tires on it and a Hi-lift.. At least it isn't covered in Amazon light bars. :flipoff2:

Don't they issue Hi-lift jacks with every new Jeep purchase? There is a base model Jeep in the parking lot at work with the Hi-lift mounted on the tailgate. Slick street tires on it and a Hi-lift.. At least it isn't covered in Amazon light bars. :flipoff2:
Aren't they supposed to be on the hood?

He may actually be the one guy that uses it.

Top Back Refresh