What's new

pbb addiction?

total newb

senior jerk ass
Member Number
Loc
trinity center ca
I actually feel like a tweeking junky without my pbb. 16ys. I still out of habit fast finger my first user name when i try to login or search my posts.

Pbb is gone. This is a different system .... almost feel a little lost. But the names and :flipoff2: are all here now so i have to get use to the new dope. Different dealer isnt gona help me get what is simply not available

The guys that changed usernames and have different avatars here are fawkin me up but it's like our sketchy Canadian coke dealer switched to dealing crack and we just found a new coke dealer :laughing:

Like the OP?

Yes :laughing:

At least he (and you) have the same names as before

I don't know what your avatars used to be but there different now and I don't like it

axkW8AKoW4Eee8Fa8

I logged into it and this is what i saw..... didnt even bother to keep scrolling to try and find where the threads started banner ads image ads popup ads.

It sux

photo973.jpg

The guys that changed usernames and have different avatars here are fawkin me up but it's like our sketchy Canadian coke dealer switched to dealing crack and we just found a new coke dealer :laughing:

keeping you on your toes :flipoff2:

I havn't wrote pirate off yet, but here for the beginning.

This.

Current theme is basically a Xenforo knock off. Sucks having 9 or so inches of dead space on either side of everything.

If your using Windows,just change the font and icon size.I'm on a 27" monitor,and at +150,its a full page.You can set a custom size+100-500

This.

Current theme is basically a Xenforo knock off. Sucks having 9 or so inches of dead space on either side of everything.

I use desktop view from mobile. This is not nearly as good as Old PBB. You can't go Advanced Reply, and the emoji is a drop down. I miss the yellow text from read threads. I liked the fire icon when a thread would blow up. I liked the page numbers being easily clicked. I liked black text and user stats.

I do really like the photo embedding here.

I think this is way better than the New Pbb, and honestly for me it's just the principal of it. Those fucks ruined our community. Maybe this works. I think most are just experimenting with it.

Last edited:
Just made the jump as well. Been 15 years of daily lurking on the old PBB. It was the first forum I joined after we got our first home computer.

oh and :flipoff2:

What they did to the old PBB is criminal. I can't even stand to look through the threads over there now.

This new site is pretty sweet. I do 99% of my stuff on a tablet or phone, and this site seems to be pretty easy to navigate and use as of right now. It'll be nice to finally post pics right off a mobile device. :flipoff2: Photobucket and whatever else pile of garbage the old Pirate made us use.

It's cliche as fuck, but PBB is the people much more than the site itself. I don't miss the other site, this one is already getting the same "feel" and with a lot of the popular threads getting duplicated here, big news posts, and just the same old fucking around, it's starting to feel like an old, broken in pair of BDU pants. The one thing I don't miss is the political bullshit, which I did participate in, but I think I will just avoid that shit as it just pisses on my mood.

I'm sure it'll show up...SDCJ is here:flipoff2:

Would actually be nice if there was a thread just for Politics.

One thing I have noticed as the years go on is that as the Pirates get older Politics seem to be all some of them think about.

I'm sure it'll show up...SDCJ is here:flipoff2:

Would actually be nice if there was a thread just for Politics.

One thing I have noticed as the years go on is that as the Pirates get older Politics seem to be all some of them think about.

They're just like any other thread you don't want to post in. You scroll on by, and don't open them. Once they hit 30 pages, just see who in the fuck is arguing and if no one's arguing, you know it's boring. :laughing:

I'm a proponent of arguments in threads, otherwise I might as well read a fucking book.

I like reading them, love the different perspectives from people.

The AF conspiracy ones are great... who has time to look up all that shit? I sure don’t, so I just read about it here.

Same name, same tits, different view.

I yearn for a desk top version

If your using Windows,just change the font and icon size.I'm on a 27" monitor,and at +150,its a full page.You can set a custom size+100-500

Ctrl-mouswheel for simple zoom, Ctrl-0 gets it back to normal, or Ctrl-+ or - to zoom in out.

But what about multiquote? Had to copy/paste.

Top Back Refresh