What's new

pay it forward - outdoor sports and recreation

If thats a comercial spec i dont even need the tube.

Gf ar stock lost a pin and its some odd special pin. It have a pink parkerized tube. So all i really need is the stock itself.

@Motorcyle Matt

I wasn't even aware of the difference :homer: According to Cheaper than Dirt it works on both Mil and Commercial spec buffer tubes. Side note, it is not a quick adjusting stock and does have some weight to it which is why I took it off.
Screenshot_20211017-174806_Chrome.jpg

Anyone got an extra or crusty 1/2x28 flash hider/muzzle brake? 9mm preferred but if it is 5.56 I guess I could drill it out.
I've got a couple but... the cost of the smallest USPS Priority box is nearly $10 now. JSE is offering an A1 or A2 for just $6. If you still would like I can ship one to you, paypal me $10. And if you are considering drilling it out to accommodate 9mm, insert the bit into the threaded side not the "muzzle" side. The "muzzle" side is a conical-like bore and the bit will chatter and wander.

Anyone got some fluted chamber barrel stubs laying around?
like from G3s or cetme kits where they just hacked the barrel off in front of the trunnion

Ended up getting some cetme kits and barrels are stuupid expensive compared to most trash I'm into. Pretty sure I've got a few .308 barrel blanks around here somewhere, thinking I'd just have to thread and weld on an existing fluted chamber onto a blank rather than trying to figure out how to cut the flutes with the metal shaper lol

Anyone got some fluted chamber barrel stubs laying around?
like from G3s or cetme kits where they just hacked the barrel off in front of the trunnion

Ended up getting some cetme kits and barrels are stuupid expensive compared to most trash I'm into. Pretty sure I've got a few .308 barrel blanks around here somewhere, thinking I'd just have to thread and weld on an existing fluted chamber onto a blank rather than trying to figure out how to cut the flutes with the metal shaper lol
308 only? I have at least one from a hk33 that needs to be pressed out

Anyone have some spare AK parts - In need of
Upper HG retainer clip
Grip screw/nut
Grip

Can't find a vendor will all of them in stock and most of these places are charging 12-20 for shipping even on something that would go in a bubble mailer.

Anyone have some spare AK parts - In need of
Upper HG retainer clip
Grip screw/nut
Grip

Can't find a vendor will all of them in stock and most of these places are charging 12-20 for shipping even on something that would go in a bubble mailer.
I got all that.

yeah 308 only
Got a bunch of cetme bits, doing one up in .223 would need a lot of different bits, assuming a flat, a bolt head and an ejector at the least (if a 33 ejector would even fit into a cetme FCG box), and then adapting it to stanag mags... Some interest in .243 or 6.5 creed but neither of those will ever show up as a chamber stub lol

I've prolly got a few spare foreign AK grips laying around (goddamn 922r), certainly don't have any bolts/nuts (at least of mine are cobbled together with 1/4-20 SHCS and welder action)
but it looks like gozuki's got all of it able to go into one box

anybody got a spare trigger assy for a glock 19 gen3?
they are on back order everywhere and dont really want to spend the money for an upgraded trigger....
will pay

if anybody wants a tikka superlight factory stock from my .243 i have one available. free to good home

Anybody got a spare mil spec AR collapsible buttstock and grip I could buy? (not el cheapo OEM)

Ideally a MOE CTR setup would be great. Or even a link to someone that has that stuff in stock for cheap.

Anybody got a spare mil spec AR collapsible buttstock and grip I could buy? (not el cheapo OEM)

Ideally a MOE CTR setup would be great. Or even a link to someone that has that stuff in stock for cheap.
Text me tomorrow I'm sure I have the parts you need

Top Back Refresh