What's new

Patey's Scrappy

Where does he get his wheelbarrows full of $$$ to be working on his own stuff all the time, while making youtube movies? Thought he was running an engineering business, but either he has figured out a magic time machine to create more hours in the day or something else?

Where does he get his wheelbarrows full of $$$ to be working on his own stuff all the time, while making youtube movies? Thought he was running an engineering business, but either he has figured out a magic time machine to create more hours in the day or something else?
He owns more than one business and he never sleeps!

a magic time machine to create more hours in the day
He does have a twin...or does he?!?

PRP%20HP%207017.jpg

"Oh yeah, a motorcycle crash crushed 3 of my vertebrae, NBD...BACK TO WORK!"

That dude's probably already designing the turbine generator to hook up to his casket. You know he won't be laying still...

"Oh yeah, a motorcycle crash crushed 3 of my vertebrae, NBD...BACK TO WORK!"

That dude's probably already designing the turbine generator to hook up to his casket. You know he won't be laying still...
I asked his wife in the comments if she has a trank gun to put him down when she gets tired. she said she is used to it.
Dad had a guy he worked with on the FD that slept 4 hours a night, when he was at the station he always had something he could go down to the dining room ans work on,

Sounds like they’ve moved in. Hopefully the end of this pool business is close. I guess he still hasn’t shown them getting the platform in.

I’m not sure that I’ve seen 3 inch copper pipe like that before.

Edit hopefully his wife has put the foot down about showing every detail inside of the house as well.

Sounds like they’ve moved in. Hopefully the end of this pool business is close. I guess he still hasn’t shown them getting the platform in.

Edit hopefully his wife has put the foot down about showing every detail inside of the house as well.
i ran miles of that 3" and 4" copper. hell my neighbor has a piece of 8" that his son pulled off a job.

I'm in the other camp, I want to see every detail in the house:laughing:

Probly less than you think. When I put in my new paint booth in 2018 with its 1.3 million btu air makeup I was expecting my gas bill to at least triple. Nope, went up like 75 buck a month.:laughing:

Top Back Refresh