What's new

Pahrump, NV

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Anybody live near there?

I'm looking at a rig near there and wouldn't mind a set of eyes on it ... or to test drive it.

Shoot me a PM

I work in vegas, can do. Hell if they wheel i probably know the rig

local groups you could try vegas valley 4 wheelers or total karnage who knows it might even be owned by someone in those groups or at least already familiar with the rig.

Pyleit is hooking me up ..... again :smokin:

Not sure how I keep finding vehicles I want in the Vegas area but this will be the second he's looked at for me lol. I ended up buying the JKU he checkout out about 3yrs ago.

I give him a
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
out of
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

for vehicle inspections :usa:

If something falls through, shoot me a pm. I’m flying out to visit family in Vegas tomorrow and I’ll be there for a week.

This thread is useless with out pics... :flipoff2:

Unimog 404. Always wanted one. That bud wrap has mostly been worn off already.

They've always stood out to me and hopefully that will be the case for others with a irate4x4 wrap.

Pretty sure this was originally owned by a member on the former site.

Click image for larger version Name:	Rock-Crawler-1968-Unimog-404.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	175541

Unimog 404. Always wanted one. That bud wrap has mostly been worn off already.

They've always stood out to me and hopefully that will be the case for others with a irate4x4 wrap.

Pretty sure this was originally owned by a member on the former site.

Dude in my old club made a tube chassis for his. Got real tired of pulling his heavy as hell ass out of stucks when it was full bodied.

P1090482.JPG

Dude in my old club made a tube chassis for his. Got real tired of pulling his heavy as hell ass out of stucks when it was full bodied.

that’s pretty cool, I would’ve glanced right over that if you hadn’t pointed that out. I like the look of the front end too much to go messing with it

that’s pretty cool, I would’ve glanced right over that if you hadn’t pointed that out. I like the look of the front end too much to go messing with it

He's done a shit-pot of work on that thing, it was originally a full bodied troop carrier with the storage boxes below the bed, and running on 30+ year old military tires, hence the reason we were always having to pull him over stuff. Got rid of the diesel engine and runs a 5cyl MB gas engine now on propane.

He's at Mogfest every year. Joe O'Bremski.

He's done a shit-pot of work on that thing, it was originally a full bodied troop carrier with the storage boxes below the bed, and running on 30+ year old military tires, hence the reason we were always having to pull him over stuff. Got rid of the diesel engine and runs a 5cyl MB gas engine now on propane.

He's at Mogfest every year. Joe O'Bremski.

Nice. If you need parts Eric at EMSOFFROAD had a bunch of 404 and 406's He had an XJ on mog axles for a while, I was just out there this past weekend and he had a corner of the yard corral full of uni mog stuffs.

Nice! Sounds you two should be recruiting a few new members :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh